MLM Seasons 1-3 Sale

Earthnut

Millennium Seasons 1-3 (18 discs) is on sale at Deep Discount for $26.98. The price is 60% off for a limited time, till March 2nd, 2010, which includes free shipping. I personally believe this is an awesome price. I remember what I spent for each individual season. Here's the link to the page where the series is listed:

Deep Discount, MLM Season 1-3

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually posted the same thing over at the Millennium DVD thread and mentioned this as well in the comments on one of the recent blog posts during Morgan & Wong week.

Space: Above and Beyond is 17 bucks under the same sale, and if my memory serves me correct, so are some of the X-Files seasons.

I'm not depressed, just quiet.

Jósef's Visual Musings:

http://cheersfromiceland.blogspot.com/

The one thing I absolutely love about Deep Discount is, "What you see is what you get." You don't have to search for the shipping and handling charges, or need to be revived from fainting after seeing how much they are.

ty7du, I love your, "I'm not depressed, just quiet." You rock with that one.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Thanks Earthnut. Shame I don't live in the US, but it's a very reasonable website. I discovered it in the summer of 2008 when I was searching for the complete MacGyver series with the TV movies as well. Didn't find it in shops and I think it was cheapest on this site.

And recently I've been tempted again and again with cheap DVDs (that interested me) well under 10$ (usually 6-9$) plus some good discounts on DVD boxsets.

Jósef's Visual Musings:

DD has been a favorite site of mine for a long time. They must have an exclusive right now on the MLM set, however, it's on back order as of a couple days ago, but I have never seen it take long for any order to arrive, even if it is on back order. I so need a new set to keep at home since I am always loaning them out, and except for being free, I don't see how anyone can beat DD's price.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I had to wait up to a month to get the announcement that Stepfather (with Terry O'Quinn) shipped, as it was out of stock. Shipping takes 2-4 weeks or something like that, to Iceland. I think it's quite standard with International shipping at DD, there's only one option for International orders, I'm pretty sure of that.

Jósef's Visual Musings:

• 2 weeks later...

Was told my set of MLM Seas. 1-3 is being shipped today. Yee ha yippee. d_smily_tooth.gif

I have no idea if the sale is still on. Hope it is.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I need new sets to be honest. My cardboard sleeves are barely holding together and the discs are past their best. I loan them out all the time too and they've been through the mill over the years. Time to buy a new set I guess.

Eth

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png