"blood Relatives" Screen Captures Up

Rate this topic

Guest chrisnu

Guest chrisnu

Screen captures from "Blood Relatives" are now up; the shots turned out well, and I hope you enjoy them. Here's the website address to access them:

https://www.chrisnu.com/millennium/

I'll leave you with this:

Screenshot038.jpg

"Dungeons & Dragons, eh? That's a really cool movie, I love the hot chicks in it."

"Bob, you're a blithering sycophant with the memory capacity of an ant's parasites that have come down with amnesia."

Screenshot067.jpg

"Great. I'm stuck in a Mr. Rogers episode."

Screenshot078.jpg

"Frank, don't try the gum."

Screenshot098.jpg

"Frank, I am hot enough for you. You will make me popcorn and then receive a smack on the bottom when we get home."

Guest Dixon

I just have to say that you guys are killing me -- just killing me -- with these screen capture captions. They are out and out hilarious. That applies especially to the notion that Frank Black would be obsessed with Paris Hilton and The Simple Life 2. I mean, this stuff is leaving me breathless. Keep 'em coming. You're making my days.

Guest chrisnu
:grin2:  :rofl:  :bigsmile:

I'm glad that someone got that joke. :) It's not too obtuse after all.

Edited by chrisnu

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

I'm glad that someone got that joke. :) It's not too obtuse after all.

Well, I'm 36... I've seen the film more times than I can count.

• 3 years later...
Guest naossano

Is someone have good screen captures about Frank, Watts, Bletch and Giebs together at the beginning, or some about Frank, Watts, and Bletch, in the blue room ?

As far i remember, it's the only time we can see these people together... ( i mean, in the screen )