HAARP Project

Rate this topic

TheAngel

Hey there!

I've been reading about the HAARP (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) lately. Well, it's an amazing story. The old Tesla's dream is coming a reality.

But there's a lot of people who advert about a possibility that this project it becomes a weapon controlling the world. And more, the weather, the climatic changes, and earthquakes such in Chile happened lately... even our own minds :blink:

Well, they're not stupid people who thought about it. There's a lot of scientists and people with a lot of knowledge too.

OK, the possibility it's a real thing, there is not discussion about it. We know that they have the technology to do it.

And the question is, do you think that they seek that? or do you think that they're really speaking in true and they only want to investigate?

What Frank would think about it? Time is coming up?

Here, a link with part of the book Angels don't play this Haarp Brilliant!!!

My link

We All Are Shepherds

:ouro:

I for one would have to do some reading on this subject to hopefully leave at least a half intelligent post. I am looking forward to finding out more about this subject. Thank you for this post.

Here's the Wikipedia link on this subject: Wikipedia HAARP

I'll be back.

Hi TheAngel, what a superb topic, Mulder would be proud :oneeyedwinK

Here's my thing: surely the whole idea behind the HAARP conspiracy is one which asserts that nations such as the US now possess the ability to destabilise regions thay are at conflict with by generating man-made earthquakes? If the US does possess such technology which it is capable of deploying then it begs the question why earthquakes have devastated the relatively benign Haiti and Iraq remains standing?

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Im not sure i buy into that, that the US has the technology to cause earthquakes to areas of the world that we are at odds with, of couse you never know what technology we have that we are not told about but i believe more that the Earth is correcting herself with all the climatic changes we have been experiencing. I belive that global warming is happening and that the earth is changing to adjust herself from the damagae we have caused it, i for one believe that if we don't start taking care of the earth she will take care of uswink.gif

Laura :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Seraphim

Hi TheAngel, what a superb topic, Mulder would be proud :oneeyedwinK

Here's my thing: surely the whole idea behind the HAARP conspiracy is one which asserts that nations such as the US now possess the ability to destabilise regions thay are at conflict with by generating man-made earthquakes? If the US does possess such technology which it is capable of deploying then it begs the question why earthquakes have devastated the relatively benign Haiti and Iraq remains standing?

Eth

The arguments as to why the device would not be used against a nation such as Iraq are varied. The easiest to swallow is that Iraq, and similar nations, are excuses for continued weapons development. The money spent by the US on military and defense in the past decade is more than enough to raise every human on this planet out of poverty. You could say that private industry has discovered a way to rake in money more efficiently than ever before. Those in power, both military and elected officials, are so in bed with these companies that they are more than willing to find ways to keep that efficient gravy train going.

One could also cite more extreme theories than this. Perhaps the reason is because there are no nations in a sense. Perhaps there is some type of Illuminati, and perhaps the wars that are waged benefit them in their control of the masses. Maybe they manipulate the wars on both sides and the current conflicts are still needed to achieve their agenda. It might be better to test these weapons on those they view as expendable or undesirable. Some have claimed that Hurricane Katrina was beset upon Louisiana because of the concentration of impoverished individuals and people of color. It has been claimed that the "elite" consider both groups as undesirable. Reasons for HAARPS development have been indicated for many reasons as well. Weather control, mind control, population control, a "death ray", communication device with extra-earth Alternative 3 bases, EMP canon, etc... I personally do not know which of these are true or false, but I do not like the fact that the thing exists.

• 2 weeks later...

If the US does possess such technology which it is capable of deploying then it begs the question why earthquakes have devastated the relatively benign Haiti and Iraq remains standing?

Party pooper! :tongue: Questions like these are why I don't believe in (many) conspiracy theories. Of course you'll always find justifications and rationalisations such as those Seraphim posted. But they sound like too much of a stretch for me to swallow. The world is too complex and fuzzy and anarchic for many conspiracies to be so extended.