Harsh Realm Dvd

Rate this topic

Libby

• Elders (Moderators)

Harsh Realm DVD duly arrived today. :thumbsup_big:

Being me, I first turned to the extras, and being me, I did a quick transcript of the commentary "Inside the Harsh Realm". Transcript is on my website, if anyone's interested:

www.palatine.demon.co.uk/HR

The identity of "Mr Ten Thirteen" is disclosed in the commentary. If anyone really doesn't want to wade through the transcript to find out, I could be persuaded to reveal it here. :wink_big:

Guest Regan MacNeil

Don't give anything away about what was said in the documentary, but how long is "Inside the Harsh Realm"? Who is interviewed in it? Also, how many episode promo spots are there?

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi Regan,

It's 25 minutes long.

Most of the segments are from:

Chris Carter, Daniel Sackheim, Frank Spotnitz, Mark Freeborn and Mark Snow.

There are smaller segments from:

Scott Bairstow (Tom Hobbes), D.B. Sweeney (Mike Pinnochio), Terry O'Quinn, (Santiago), Samantha Mathis (Sophie), Max Martini (Lt. Major Mel Waters), and Rachel Hayward (Florence).

From the booklet, the TV spots are:

FBC TV spots for the pilot: "World", "Moment", and "Head Trip"

FX TV spots: "FX premiere", "Review Spot"

Guest Second Coming
Harsh Realm DVD duly arrived today. :thumbsup_big:

Being me, I first turned to the extras, and being me, I did a quick transcript of the commentary "Inside the Harsh Realm". Transcript is on my website, if anyone's interested:

www.palatine.demon.co.uk/HR

The identity of "Mr Ten Thirteen" is disclosed in the commentary. If anyone really doesn't want to wade through the transcript to find out, I could be persuaded to reveal it here.  :wink_big:

yeah i would like to know the identity of "Mr. Ten Thirteen".....wait....is that just a nickname for someone because they were in a lot of CC's shows?

Edited by Second Coming

• Elders (Moderators)
yeah i would like to know the identity of "Mr. Ten Thirteen".....wait....is that just a nickname for someone because they were in a lot of CC's shows?

Exactly right, although I don't think he appeared in The Lone Gunmen (actually I should know if he did or not as I typed most of the transcripts).

Sorry about the tease, everyone - it's just that I was so tickled by Spotzy's comment that Terry was known as Mr Ten Thirteen. I know everyone in Hollywood says everyone else is absolutely fantastic - but this just seemed such a sincere compliment.

Guest Second Coming

Exactly right, although I don't think he appeared in The Lone Gunmen (actually I should know if he did or not as I typed most of the transcripts).

Sorry about the tease, everyone - it's just that I was so tickled by Spotzy's comment that Terry was known as Mr Ten Thirteen. I know everyone in Hollywood says everyone else is absolutely fantastic - but this just seemed such a sincere compliment.

I was thinking at first that you were gonna say that the "agent1013" guy was actually Chris Carter. Or something like that. hahaha. That's who I thought you were talking about at first.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Second Coming
And what about the French market?

I thought France was included in Region 2 with England. If you you could always import from U.K. or U.S., they have a french audio or subtitle option.