The Penitent Man

Rate this topic

Guest Kudzu1977

Thank you so much for sharing. You know I have to see this film purely and simply because I am convinced I know what the 'reveal' of the film will be simply from the trailers. It can't have escaped anyone's attention that Lance is wearing the most obvious brown contact lenses I have ever seen and if you notice there's a fairly large FX scar on Lance's right temple that the younger character also shares in one in of the trailers. Evidently Lance and the younger character are one and the same but simply from different time-lines.

£5 says I'm right, anyone fancy a wager :)

Eth

• Like 1

Guest Kudzu1977

Thank you so much for sharing. You know I have to see this film purely and simply because I am convinced I know what the 'reveal' of the film will be simply from the trailers. It can't have escaped anyone's attention that Lance is wearing the most obvious brown contact lenses I have ever seen and if you notice there's a fairly large FX scar on Lance's right temple that the younger character also shares in one in of the trailers. Evidently Lance and the younger character are one and the same but simply from different time-lines.

£5 says I'm right, anyone fancy a wager :)

Eth

I agree with that....deffo one and the same.....Lance looks well all the same :)

Guest WaveCrest

I've just clicked on the YouTube link above, and the very beginning of the extended clip has a camera negative look to it. Is that the intention, or is it an error with the clip?

• Like 1

Do you think Walkabout? I can't make my mind up if it is or if it's simply an encoding error? I thought it was the latter but I will bow to thee if I'm wrong :oneeyedwinK

If you head over to Vimeo you can see the entire opening credits for the film :thumbsup:

Eth

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

I didn't think it was a fade-in effect. It didn't look right, which made me think it was some visual error.

• Like 1