The Penitent Man

Rate this topic

Guest Kudzu1977

Guest Nicholas Gyeney

Thanks for your support everyone. We will be releasing the film in Europe shortly after the US release. I will fight for England :)...and of course my home country: Hungary ;)

In the meantime, I'd love it if you spread the word about our facebook fanpage as well. That will be the best place to get new information about the film.

Talk soon,

Nick

Ladies and gents...

A lovely little blog entry for this film here and what's nice is it pays reference to TIWWA in it. Check it out and leave some kind comments if you have the chance.

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks for your support everyone. We will be releasing the film in Europe shortly after the US release. I will fight for England :)...and of course my home country: Hungary ;)

In the meantime, I'd love it if you spread the word about our facebook fanpage as well. That will be the best place to get new information about the film.

Talk soon,

Nick

I would love to see this at my new local cinema in Prestatyn, UK. We thought very hard to get the cinema rebuilt and it would be an absolute pleasure to find it screening there one day!

:thumbsup: Now that would be superb. We have a cinema here in Sheffield known as the showroom that absolutely laps up independent features, arthouse productions and low-budget flicks. I can really see them enjoying a film of this kind and I would definitely support it with a ticket purchase and some word-of-mouth promotion.

I was browsing IMDB yesterday and was delighted to see such rave reviews for the project. IMDB is an unduly harsh place and it's not uncommon for any film to receive a right royal bashing but this isn't the case with The Penitent Man.

It all adds up to make me even more eager to see this film.

Eth

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Here is a brand new interview with Lance Henriksen talking about The Penitent Man, Aliens and much more besides. Hear the interviewer get his name wrong as well. :whistling:

Check it out here folks.

Eth

• 4 weeks later...

Another website has posted a brief synopsis of this film but it also has a link to the official Facebook Page for the film. If you're a Lance Henriksen fan and want to check out all the latest happens from The Penitent Man then check the article, and the link, out here.

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Has this already been posted about on TIWWA? I've just looked on Lance Henriksen News' news page, and there was something about a CD soundtrack for The Penitent Man, which is available to buy and download on iTunes. The CD and MP3 soundtrack is available to buy on Amazon.com. The MP3 soundtrack only is available to buy on Amazon.co.uk.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sidewinder

Last winter I did an interview with Nicholas Gyeney, The Penitent Mans writer/director, for my website. Of course I translated it in German but if there is any interest by some of you I could put the English version online, too.

I don't know why I didn't have that idea earlier.