Bottled Ghosts For Sale

bottleghost.jpg

Oh deary me....

Over at trademe.co.nz you can now enter into a bidding war to win two bottled ghosts as put there by an exorcist. Just to prove the truth behind the old adage "a fool and his money are soon parted" the current bid for the two bottled ghosties is $1,830.00

Check out the following link if you fancy giving the spooks a new home.

Eth

• Like 1

josew.gif

style5,Little-spc-Roedecker.png

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! Brilliant! A $1800 dollars? :laugh:

By the way Eth, I have a cloud in a jar and a Pringle with the Virgin Mary on it, if you want to strike a deal before I put them on Ebay!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Chief,

I just love this bit....

To revive the spirit, i have been told that you pour into a little dish and let it evaporate into your house.

....of course you do :whistling:

I tell you something, The Virgin Mary sure gets about. She's becoming a bit of a nuisance to be honest. If you're not worrying about mould or things going stale these days it's Our Lady popping up and ruining your crumpets.

Are you sure it's the Virgin Mary on that Pringle and not Donna Noble? I heard she was very fond of them.

Eth

josew.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

LOL! Yes, it could well have been Donna Noble, but there again nobody gets around like Freema Agyeman!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

I happen to think a bottle ghost would have made a much better series 3 companion for The Doctor but that's just my churlish opinion :whistling:

I cannot believe these went for $2,830.00. Who on earth paid that sort of money? If you have spooks in your home do let me know. With your ghosts and my bottles we can make lots of money. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

josew.gif

• Elders (Admins)

Are these ghosts eco-friendly? We can't in good concious sell 'em unless they are!

Does this have anything to do with Ghostbusters. Did someone call them?

Wonder if there's a way we can bottle Frank and sell him to promote and financially help support the campaign. With the kind of money those people are spending, we could finance a movie in no time. ouroborous.gif

"Get your bottle of 'Frank Black' right here." oc_sunglasses.gif

If we were to bottle Lara Means I'm afraid Mark would spend every cent he had, and them some to own her. Then we'd probably never see or hear from him again, he'd be off somewhere with his "Bottle of Lara." f_eyebrows.gifwhip1.gif

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

LOL Bottled Lara eh?

I'm actually waiting to see how long it takes someone to consider it a breach of the spooks inhuman rights to be confined to a bottle. And when do we find out if they are happy in their new home? I hope the proud new owner of Casper and Marley (for want of names) updates us on their adventures.

Eth :whistling:

josew.gif