There are 1013 days remaining!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

I've been doing some improvement work on the main site over the last 24hrs, and I noticed that on March 14th, there will be 1013 days remaining - how cool is that? :ghostface:

That certainly is cool :thumbsup:

Since I became a fan of the work of Ten Thirteen that number appears to follow me around. In reality it doesn't but I guess I've become conditioned to noticing that combination of numbers that those unfamiliar with them are not. Times many I will glance at something and the numbers 1013 will be in there somewhere be it the cost of an item, the time on my watch and so on. Same goes for 19:19.

Seek and you shall find I guess.

Eth

• Like 1

That reminds me of something I saw a "making of" Paranormal Activity and "some lady" was saying how many people notice the time and number 11:11...

Eh...right on! She's an expert, yarr! Of course we notice it because it's the same number...but she had nothing else nor interesting to say further about the subject, she just rambled on and on about that one thing. :/

Talk about a failed attempt making this sound intriguing or half-interesting.

But, I agree, it's very cool that 1013 days are almost there.

• Like 1

It is "cool" with 1013 coming up soon, and trust me, I have been seeing 11:11 for years, especially on a clock or watch. Certainly brings questions to mind. I sometimes wonder if we don't just simple condition ourselves to see certain things, kind of like a hypnotic suggestion or tunnel vision. Haven't see 19:19 yet, but have no doubts it's on the way. whistling.gif

Wikipedia Wikipedia 11:11 states:

"Numerologists believe that events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than chance or coincidence.[1] This belief is related to the concept of synchronicity.[2] Other authors believe it is an auspicious sign,[3] and others that it signals a spirit presence.

The belief that it has mystical powers has been adopted by believers in New Age philosophies. However, skeptics say that Geller's examples of 11:11 phenomenon in world events are examples of post-hoc reasoning and confirmation bias.

Here are just a few links on the 11:11 subject. Absolutely amazing what people have to say on this subject.

1111Journey.com

SpiritGuardians.com

CrystalLinkis.com

Tribe.net

• Like 1

:thumbsup: Fascinating stuff Darlene!

I had never heard of the strange synchronicty that seems to follow the numbers 11:11 so that was a very enjoyable read. I have to say that I agree with you that it's probably a simple case of conditioning yourself to be receptive to those numbers, screening out all te ones that don't matter and paying attention to those that do. I know that's the reason why I'm seemingly stalked by the number 1013. That said, there are some stories out there with regards to 11:11 that seem to defy simple coincidence or conditioning so who knows.

Eth

• Like 1

LOL There's always taxes but I'm confident that Gordon Brown will be at the centre of the black hole poised and ready to save the universe from recession :whistling:

Eth