Justified

Guest WaveCrest

Saw a trailer for Justified on Five USA earlier today. This looks dark, grainy and very interesting.

• Elders (Admins)

Justified starts in the UK on May 5th at 10pm on FiveUSA! Set my PVR to record it earlier!

https://www.five.tv/programmes/drama/justified

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Elders (Admins)

Ah, The Shield... I'm in the middle of a re-run as we speak!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

thumbsup.gif Im watching my first episode of Justified and they are in Lexington Kentucky, LOL that is about 2 hours from my house, didn't know it was about a Hot US Marshall Kentucky boy! WOOT WOOT :)

Laura makingeyes.gif

• Elders (Admins)

Cool! :cool:

I enjoyed the first episode, especially as it had Mr Elephant :gaba: and Mr Goggins in it, I also liked the setting too. Looking forward to episode 2!

Guest WaveCrest

Is most of the show shot on location?

I've got the pilot episode on the Sky Planner but haven't watched it yet (I recorded the repeat from last Saturday. Including the ads it was on for 65 minutes). Episode 2 premieres in the UK tomorrow night.