Justified

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Im not sure if it is shot on location or not Richard, if it is that would be great. :) but probably not and shot in Los Angeles or New York.

Laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

I started watching the pilot of Justified last night (only the first 5 minutes). The beginning looked like it was shot on location in Miami, Florida where it was set. But it could have been Los Angeles or somewhere else in California.

You just knew something was going to happen when the lead character was just staring at the villain sitting in the seat opposite him.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

How have the last few episodes of Justified been in the US? It's coming close to the season finale on FX I think.

BEER---> They have been very good. Raylon has been in his fad's face the last few episodes and is trying to figre out what his old buddy is up to, seeing as he went religious. I DVR'd last night's episode (along with LO-CI) I'm gonna watch them back to back in a little while.

BELCH

Guest WaveCrest

Has Raylens' childhood friend come back later on in the first season (the character who left in the ambulance at the end of the pilot)?