Brand New Millennium Cast and Crew Video Interviews

Rate this topic

Now this is incredibly exciting folks :thumbsup: Frank Spotnitz has announced his intention to bring original video interviews to the fans of Ten Thirteen's franchises. As well as exclusive interviews with the Millennium gang he will also be talking to the creative minds being the X-Files, Harsh Realm and The Lone Gunmen. I assume you will have to be a member to enjoy this exclusive content but this is simply the most exciting news I have heard in ages. Aside from whatever he brings from the Millennium Cast I am simply giddy about The Lone Gunmen goodies we may well get.

Big Light VideoWe’re adding a new feature to Big Light. In the weeks and months ahead, we’ll post short, original video interviews with some of the creative minds with whom I’ve collaborated on The X-Files, Millennium, The Lone Gunmen, Night Stalker and other projects. It’s a way to gather insights into the work we’ve done, as well as learn what they’re up to now. We hope you enjoy them.

SOURCE: https://biglight.com/

• Like 1

Doesn't it just?

I only hope they end up at Youtube so that I'm able to archive them for prosperity. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have a substantial amount of non-XF videos (no offence folks but that is a path well walked) and the other franchises are given a look in. I can almost forgive Fox for the paltry extras on the MM DVD now. Who needs Fox, we have Frank Spotnitz :oneeyedwinK

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

It's highly unlikely but it would be great if Frank Spotnitz attended a UK convention signing autographs (preferably at Birmingham :oneeyedwinK ).

Now I know it's kind of unrelated to 1013 Productions, but I'd very much like to see an interview which gives an insight into the X Files/Simpsons crossover "The Springfield Files". Althouigh there might have been something in the Simpsons eighth season DVD boxset.

In response to a question about a particular scene in the X-Files episode, Never Again, Frank Spotnitz had this to say at BigLight.com:

Thank you, Ginger. I don’t know the answer to your question, but if we get a chance to shoot a Big Light video with Glen and Jim, we’ll ask them for you.

Now that is sterling news. I haven't seen Glen and Jim give a video interview for so long now and, as you all know, we were deprived of them talking about season two of Millennium on the boxed set so this could be the next best thing.

I have to say that Frank Spotnitz continues to impress me with regards to the relationship he has with fans of the various franchises and the efforts he makes to provide for those fans. I don't think any other fanbase has the access to one of the big names in the same way we do.

Good on him.

Eth

First interview is up I believe folks. It's Mark Freeborn discussing X-Files: I Want To Believe and I am just about to go and check it out but before I do I wanted to bring it to the attention of our members who may not be members of Big Light in the hope they will consider joining and have a chance to view the Millennium Videos when they are released.

Eth

A note from Frank....

We’re adding a new feature to Big Light. In the weeks and months ahead, we’ll post short, original video interviews with some of the

creative minds with whom I’ve collaborated on The X-Files, Millennium, The Lone Gunmen, Night Stalker

and other projects. It’s a way to gather insights into the work we’ve

done, as well as learn what they’re up to now. We hope you enjoy them.

First up is Mark Freeborn, production designer on many of Frank's past projects. Mark talks to us about the challenges on designing for I Want To Believe. We hope you enjoy it, and stay tuned for more videos in the near future.

Best,

Alison

Visit Big Light at: https://network.biglight.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network