Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Thank you Walkabout,

If anyone is a little unsure about taking part then let me tell you how much fun things like this can be. A few of us have gotten together in the past to chat "Millennium" and more besides and there's structure, no rigid format, merely a group of Millennium fans having a healthy debate about the show. More often than not it has gone off topic, been an excuse for a lot of laughing and everyone who has taken part has enjoyed these in the past.

Now I'm not overly fond of Skype, it just feels odd to me for reasons I can't fathom, but after a few minutes it really does feel like you are in the company of old friends and I know all the folks that are taking part on Saturday are warm, funny and welcoming so don't let shyness put you off at all.

The time is near, time to be part of The Group :oneeyedwinK

Eth

It's a lot of fun and you feel at ease after a while. Plus you get the added sound effects as well, of chewing sweets, crisps and cheese and crackers in the background, which could very well be EVPs. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I can help you Nut. :) so you have your headset and skype already set up? I am on skype as Spooktalkular. What is your name on Skype or do you have one yet? :) The best time for me would be during the week during the day if that is ok with you. Its like a circus here on the weekend and im home alone during the week so that would be quiet time if you wanna give me a call and we can work on skype and check it out to make sure you are working ok. :) I will email you my phone number. :)

Laura :)

My apologies Walkabout, it never occured to me that daylight savings time would still be important, and I can see how it would be in rural life. Thanks for the heads up.

Its understandable [and no need to apoligise] Earthnut...I'm now retired and I don't know what day of the week it is [or care] most of the time :jumping:

I plan on getting a headset tomorrow and downloading 'Skype' so we can practise on each other. Tech-no-nothings need to stick together :grouphug: ASSUMING I can get it to work myself :praying:

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Walkabout, Earthnut i can help you ladies out. :) Im on skype as spooktalkular. just look me up on skype and we can get started chatting. :) I will do my best getting y'all set up. :)

Thank you, Laura, for being so willing to help everyone get set up for the big day. I know I've called on your Skypexpertise on many an occasion, it's great to know one of us knows what they are doing.

To anyone not signed up for this yet, don't worry there is plenty of time to do so. Drop me a line or leave a message here if you are interested and we will provide you with help should you need it.

Eth

• Like 1

Walkabout, Earthnut i can help you ladies out. :) Im on skype as spooktalkular. just look me up on skype and we can get started chatting. :) I will do my best getting y'all set up. :)

Thanks Spook, the Nut will find you.

• Like 1