Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Of course, super suggestion Graham. As Graham has pointed out, you can edit your profiles to include your Skype name which would prevent the need for you guys emailing me as I could simply add you all from the links on your profiles.

If you check out my profile you can see my Skype name is there so you can just click it, open it with Skype and add me that way.

Here's looking forward to the fun :thumbsup:

Eth

• Like 1

A couple of people have asked me about the possibility of being able to listen to the chat after the event as they cannot make the session.

I just wanted to canvas people's feelings on that? Would you be prepared to allow it to be made available for download or would you prefer that it was just for those present.

I'm happy to go with the majority vote :)

Eth

• Like 1

I have no problem with it being recorded, plus, I've got the opportunity and the means to do so. And I'll gladly edit it so you guys sound the very best possible. :cool:

• Like 1

Superb, it looks like a resounding 'yes' from all members. Thanks for the offer of editing Josef. Considering the strange avenues these discussions have taken in the past it is probably a good thing we have someone to hand to cut out my ramble lol

Is anyone still having trouble figuring out how to use Skype?

Eth

• Like 1

Hi Walkabout,

Me too, I feel your pain. The plan is to elect an individual to make the call, that would be me in this instance. All everyone needs to do is ensure that I know what you skypename is so that I can add you to my list of contacts. On the day, simply have your headset on and have Skype running (ensuring that your status is set to available) and I will make a group call to everyone taking part. All you have to do is listen for the dialing tone, watch for the incoming call from yours truly (skypename: ethsnafu) and accept it. Bob's your uncle, and off we go.

Is that clear? Please keep any other queries coming as I want to make sure everyone knows that they are doing so no one misses the chance to join us.

Hope you are well and happy :)

Eth

• Like 1

thanks Eth. Spooktalk made contact with me over Skype so I am good to go. I have you on my contact list so ...back to my project! :thumbsup: my skype name is walkabout watcher [all one word] but if I type it here the word filter zaps me. should have put in a _ but didn't realize it at the time.

• Like 1