Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Hey Kara you are in the same Twilight Zone as me, lol Eastern. The skpye chat for us will be at 3pm on Friday. Lets see you are in New York, are y'all getting this God awful heatwave too??? Looking forward to chattinging with you, it is always nice to hear from new victims i mean new friends. lol

Im Laura im in Kentucky and im the resident flirt and Southern Belle! and contrary to popular belief i do wear shoes on occasion and just got indoor plumbing last week!! LOL :thumbsup:

Laura :)

Hey Kara you are in the same Twilight Zone as me, lol Eastern. The skpye chat for us will be at 3pm on Friday. Lets see you are in New York, are y'all getting this God awful heatwave too??? Looking forward to chattinging with you, it is always nice to hear from new victims i mean new friends. lol

Im Laura im in Kentucky and im the resident flirt and Southern Belle! and contrary to popular belief i do wear shoes on occasion and just got indoor plumbing last week!! LOL :thumbsup:

Laura :)

Ugh, this heat is bloody well awful *insert random new yorkish expletives here* I don't wear shoes most of the time, and we have alligators and giant rats in our sewers.... :whistling:

So, what's the topic again? As if we need a topic, we pretty much always go on a tangent :D

Is it that Millennium/X-Files crossover episode, Millennium from season 7 of the X-Files? Or is it something else...since that newsbot had dates mixed up.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

There, that's better.

So I'm still waiting to take the delivery of my PC which it appears is on route from Newhark to Sheffield via Neptune. I phoned PC World in one of those moods and was informed that they are as clueless as I am as to what is taking so long. In retrospect I should have just popped down to the store and picked one up off the peg but I decided to be adventurous and have something made-to-measure and this is the result. I have been reassured that once the chap has been on to Head Office to work his magic it should be with me by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Hmmmmm. Can't say I'm impressed but there you have it.

I honestly don't know if I will be around this evening. I am hoping I can borrow a laptop to join you all but Danny (who is kindly provided laptop services as we speak) needs his this evening and I'm not sure if my parents are out for the day as I haven't been able to get in touch with them.

So, just in case, Kara can you send your Skype details to Lara (Spooktalkgigi) who will be able to do the wizardry this evening? Please, please, please do get together folks. There's no reason why this should mar things for you guys.

So sorry to have been out of the loop this week. I am trying to keep up with important emails as I when I can but I literally have only about ten minutes of kindly donated online time a day at the moment.

I hope you all have a great time and I'll be back, all being well, on Monday.

This is who we are!

Eth

Sorry I poofed like that. My computer froze and then we had a slight power outage. By slight I mean about an hour and a half give or take. By the time it came back I was at a minor league baseball game. What'd I miss?

Just some random chatter really, we really go on a tangent...we certainly didn't talk about Millennium again except for that beat about our feelings about that X-Files/Millennium crossover.