Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Yeah it was just our usual ranting and raving and general chatter and we never really stick on topic just random chit chat. lol

I do have to apologize to everyone, im usually more talkative and outgoing than i was yesterday, i had a headache, was hungry, tired and i saw a little doggie get hit and killed on the highway earlier and it tottally crushed me and disturbed me the rest of the day. :(

Next time i will be my usual chatty self. :)

Laura :)

Painful to see someone die, man or animal.

I wasn't at the top of my game yesterday either Laura, with them working in my bathroom, upstairs, in and out of the apartment the whole time. I tried to be chipper, but sure I failed. And then later on my manager and I got into it over the mess they left. She came over and cleaned it up herself because the maint. men were up on a roof, and then she was very rude to me. Guess she didn't appreciate having to clean up after them. By the time it was all over I laid down on the sofa just to settle myself from all the:ranting: :censored: .

Oh, and I too was hungry, but didn't have a headache until it was all over with on the:ranting: :censored: sofa.

Oh Mark, where are you? We miss you. :cry:

Guest WaveCrest

Just some random chatter really, we really go on a tangent...we certainly didn't talk about Millennium again except for that beat about our feelings about that X-Files/Millennium crossover.

.....which was our topic of conversation, so we did talk on topic at some points during the group chat. :clapping:

Guest WaveCrest

I do have to apologize to everyone, im usually more talkative and outgoing than i was yesterday, i had a headache, was hungry, tired and i saw a little doggie get hit and killed on the highway earlier and it tottally crushed me and disturbed me the rest of the day. :(

Next time i will be my usual chatty self. :)

Laura :)

Don't worry about that Laura. Something like that happens and it will stick in your mind. And you had said that the temperature where you are had been 105 degrees fahrenheit. That's ridiculously hot. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it gets cooler for you lot over there. :praying:

It's been hot and humid here in Oklahoma, and humidity makes me cranky. Yes, the Nut gets cranky. :ranting:

And this morning I woke up with the entire neighborhood not having any water. Last week it was a 4-day water leak, or I should say rain in my bathroom, from upstairs, this week, no water at all. Oh, and my cable went out last night and they won't be here until tomorrow. Can't watch MLM on Chiller today. Bummer. :confused:

Guest WaveCrest

A suggestion for a date for the next Skype group chat, and we'll see who is available for that date:

Friday 23rd July at 8 pm UK time (2 pm US Central Time, and 3 pm US East Coast Time) ?

I would have suggested this Friday, because Mark was unable to make it last Friday. But he will very likely be busy on Friday because of his birthday (happy birthday for Friday! :thumbsup: ). So would a week this Friday be better?