Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Hey Nut, whats wrong with a houseful of spooks? lol I live it every day. lol :) its a nutty spook house. lol :)

Hey Nut, whats wrong with a houseful of spooks? lol I live it every day. lol :) its a nutty spook house. lol :)

You forgot "pest." It's a nutty pesty spook house. LOL

That's the one thing about living alone, if I get spooked it's my own fault, so I continue to be the resident nut and stay away from bugs and ghosts, unless of course they want to "cross over." I'll cross them over alright, with a right cross. Another LOL :whistling:

Dear Nuts, Spooks, Pests and TIWWAlings. Eth needs you!

As I will be attending the chat tomorrow but a little later than everyone else it is going to need someone to kick the group off. There are a couple of new faces to add to the group so you will need their contact details and I'll forward these to you as soon as some kind soul raises their hand to volunteer.

I don't mind who does it. You are all more than capable so holler if you fancy being the moderator for the group tomorrow.

Thanks in advance folks!

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Do you click on Add People on Skype and then click on Contacts and add everyone that way? I know we've discussed the topic of how to do these group/conference calls on Skype. I'd have a go at it and make sure I'm there for 8 pm. I remember during the last chat or the one before that, where one person in the group was called but didn't answer, and yet later on they joined in without the caller having to invite/ring them. Which was great as you didn't have to ring them again if they were late joining in.

Guest WaveCrest

I'll have to get the cheese and crackers ready before the group chat, unless I take a break partway through the chat.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Richard, all you have to do is click on New on your skype and it will bring up three choices, choose new conversation and then on your right click add people and the list will show up and all you do is select the people you want to join in the conversation then when you are done click add and then a green button will show up thats says call group and click on that and that should call everyone. :) If you have any questions give me a holler. :)

Laura :)