Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

My thanks to everyone who attended the Skype chat yesterday. These really do from strength to strength and it was a pleasure to talk to you all again and to welcome our newest member, Anthony, to the family. I wanted to give extra kudos to Richard for commencing the group and moderating it. From what I am told he did so admirably so my gratitude and my congratulations to him on a job expertly done. It's wonderful to know that TIWWA is in such good hands with you good people.

So here's to next week and I'm looking forward to it already.

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I had a great time and so glad i was able to join in afterall. Richard did a superb job of gathering us all up and calling us and after a bit of general chit chat he got us started on topic and kept it that way. I think this is the first on topic skype chat we have had. lol Good job Richard. :)

Hoping i can make the next one. :)

Laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate it. :smile: If you want me to start next Friday's chat (on the 30th July at 8 pm UK time) then I would be more than happy to do it again.

I should be there Richard but don't let that stop you my friend. I am more than happy to let you guys take the lead on any of the Skype chats whether I am there or not. If you guys would like to share the role of moderator amongst yourselves then that's a great idea. There's nothing at all to stop you good people suggesting discussion topics, moderating the chat and making the calls if that is what you would like to do. You can have as much, or as little, influence in the proceedings as you like.

See you at the next chat folks.

Eth!

Screenshot066.jpg

"Human Essence" is our subject folks. The good, the bad and the ugly.

Eth

:sick: <- Tamra Caffrey after taking magic-monster-making-substance of unknown origin.

Guest WaveCrest

"The good, the bad and the ugly"

:clapping: Love it!

I've got a couple of suggestions for future Skype group chats:

1.) Catherine vs Lara

and

2.) Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense.