Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Message received and understood my friend. I am very happy for those to be the basis of future discussions and, as always, you guys can pick and choose between yourself as to what we talk about and when. Let's face it we often divert from the original conversation at some point so these serve merely as anchors to give us something to go on. On that note I am very happy for those to be the next two Skype topics unless anyone else has an opinion to the contrary.

See you guys later this evening.

Eth

Never fear Darlene you were there in spirit. A great time was had by all and we will doing the same again on Friday if anyone would like to join us, the subject will "Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense" so plug yourself into your Onanographs and join us for a slice of upbeat fun. Don't be dark. :2handstransp:

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

What date is the next skype chat? I didn't get that memo. :) unless i wasnt suppose to get the memo. :down::hug:

Laura

I'm assuming the next chat is August 6, but someone needs to confirm this date.

It actually hurt missing a chat, it was my first one. Yes Mark, I was there in spirit because I couldn't stop thinking about it all afternoon, and kept watching the clock. :whistling::ouroborous:

Hi folks,

Sorry to have not clarified the date. I assumed everyone could read my mind considering we are all Millennium fans. No doubt you all have your own Onanographs and slaughterhouses tucked away somewhere as well. :oneeyedwinK The date for the next Skype-shindig is Friday 6th August (usual time) and we will delve into the wacky world of "Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense." So please do join us for mirth and Millennium and if you haven't joined a group before you don't know what you are missing. It's worth tuning in just to hear Richard eat cheese and crackers live on air.

Till then as the Mill's Brother's sang......

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

The date for the next Skype-shindig is Friday 6th August (usual time) and we will delve into the wacky world of "Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense." So please do join us for mirth and Millennium and if you haven't joined a group before you don't know what you are missing. It's worth tuning in just to hear Richard eat cheese and crackers live on air.

Eth

Why didn't anyone say that they could hear me eating my cheese and crackers? They were very nice btw. :oneeyedwinK No one said anything about the trucks outside. :laugh:

Could someone do a notice board kind of thing with graphics, to show the next chat and a coming soon section as well please. It would stand out and people will see better what is coming up for Millennium: The Family. Something like this:

Millennium: The Family Skype group chat

NEXT CHAT:

Friday 6th August, 2010 at 8 pm UK time (2 pm US Central Time, 3 pm US East Coast Time) -- Topic: Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense

COMING SOON:

** Catherine vs Lara **

Suggestions for future discussions:

The Judge

The yellow house

The title sequences over the three years of Millennium

Millennium Apocalypse

Millennium virtual sixth season premiere - September 2010 ?

** The Curse of Frank Black & ...Thirteen Years Later ** - around Halloween time, 31st October, 2010 ?

** Midnight of the Century & Omerta ** - December 2010 ?

Guest WaveCrest

I've got another idea, for the Millennium: The Family Skype group chats...a badge-kind of thing which people could have in their TIWWA signature, or under their avatar. I know it could become crowded with the TIWWA Blackcoats symbol, but I thought it would add an extra something to our regular Skype group chats.

These are absolutely superb suggestions Richards and I am very happy to leave the direction and moderation of the Skype Group to you. I can certainly come up with some sort of message board graphic that I can update as and when you require. I will tinker with something tomorrow and post it here for your approval. I will let you PM when you want new information adding to it. How does that sound my friend.

I also agree that having some way of identifying Skype Group members in their profiles is a superb suggestion. I agree that room may be an issue as some members carry Blackcoat Badges but I'm going to suggest it to The Old Man as he will know for sure if it's doable and if we get the go ahead I will make the badge for you.

As always, take a much deserved bow for taking this idea and running with it. You are doing a superb job. :clapping:

Eth