Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

I'll be there for an hour...since I'm off to a staff party. Gonna get drunk and hopefully be merry. And Saturday night I will also be on a bender, it seems. Since I will celebrate my birthday...which is on Tuesday (and I might award myself with seeing Inception that evening after work).

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Sounds like a fun time Josef. :) Happy early Birthday to you. :) I still need to email you back about Scarefest, i will i promise when i can remember it. lol :) See y'all tomorrow. :)

Laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

I think some party music is in order tomorrow night for Josef! :kickin:

I can't promise I'll read any messages sent to me on Skype straight away (I don't go on Skype much), but I will read them as soon as possible. :thumbsup:

I've figured out how to start the group call. If you're messaging someone on Skype and then click on Conversation, followed by Add People, the person who you're messaging is already included in the list. This is why they are not on the Add People list when you go to add their name. You select the people on your contacts list for the group chat, then click on the green Call Group icon which then appears on the Skype screen.

Skype is free of charge if both or all people have a headset with microphone, or if you call the other person on Skype. If you call someone on their landline or mobile phone there is a charge. When I first used Skype I thought it was too good to be true that it was free of charge. Do Skype make their money by people buying credit for use on Skype?

Photeinos, you are welcome to join in on the Millennium group chat/talk on Skype. :smokin:

Howdy folks and happy Skype day. Don't forget, if you want to take part in tonight's chat (and we hope you do) then please ensure that Richard has your details as soon as is possible. All you need to do is to send your skype name to him in a timely fashion so that he can ensure you receive the call.

I'm going to be late again this evening folks as my parents need some help putting together a surprise for a birthday that is tomorrow but I promise not to be too late and I know Richard will do a sterling job getting the show on the road again.

If Josef is turning up to this a little pie-eyed it should be an interesting evening. It could well be the first chat we have conducted with a drunk contributor. Maybe we should all bring a shandy or two and make a night of it. :oneeyedwinK

See you later folks.

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I may or may not make the skype chat tonight, my mom is in the hospital and that is in North Carolina so im relying on info from my sister there so i don't know if im leaving or what i might be doing, if im around i will jump on and say hi and chat a bit, i think it will help take my mind off of it and make me happy. :) Josef if you have any drinks will you bring me some? Richard maybe you can bring some of your ice cold beer too, :) I think all of us drunk would be a fun time, LOL ;) what a chat that would be. :)

Guest WaveCrest

I think I've been drunk before, and nope, I won't be drunk until I go to the staff party...no drinking before....so...no dice!

Oh shucks! Party pooper. :oneeyedwinK

Guest WaveCrest

I may or may not make the skype chat tonight, my mom is in the hospital and that is in North Carolina so im relying on info from my sister there so i don't know if im leaving or what i might be doing, if im around i will jump on and say hi and chat a bit, i think it will help take my mind off of it and make me happy. :) Josef if you have any drinks will you bring me some? Richard maybe you can bring some of your ice cold beer too, :) I think all of us drunk would be a fun time, LOL ;) what a chat that would be. :)

Hope you can make it tonight. :smile:

That would be a good laugh and neatly tie in to the cheer-fest that is Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense. :clapping: