Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Well last night's chat was probably our longest (running at nearly 2 hours and 40 minutes). I felt I didn't do a good job last night of getting the conversation going about "Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense". The group call went fine though.

Next Friday's chat (13th August at the same time) will be "Catherine vs Lara". The episode to watch before the chat (which ties in well with the subject of the chat/talk) is "Siren" from the second season.

Coming soon...."The Hand of Saint Sebastian" (Friday 20th August).

What an awesome subject, "Catherine vs Lara." I also think that "Anamnesis" should be another episode to watch, which is also in season 2. It's the only episode without Frank in it, and most of it is with Catherine and Lara. It's one of my favorite episodes. :ouroborous:

Hi Folks,

"Anamnesis" is a super suggestion folks as it certainly shows the two of them up-front-and-centre. The reason I didn't suggest it outright was because I had hoped we could do a chat about the episode in a future Skype Chat but I guess we can talk specifically about Catherine and Lara in it rather than the episode itself. Truth be told, who needs an excuse to watch a "Millennium" episode or two so let's go for "Siren" and "Anamnesis" if you have the time for both.

Salutations to Richard, as always, for doing a sterling job of late taking on the responsibility of getting the group up and running. You have our gratitude I am sure and don't be tempted to be too critical of yourself. You are doing a wonderful job.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

This is proving fun and manic at the same time, going back and forth, watching episodes for the group chats. Still haven't watched "Sense and Antisense" yet. :laugh:

This of it as incredibly enjoyable homework Richard. :oneeyedwinK

I managed to get "Siren" last night and will probably watch "Anamnesis" just before the group convenes to be fresh as a daisy on the subject of Lara and Catherine. Not that I need a particular excuse to watch Lara Means on screen.

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

So, is it Siren for the next chat? about the beautiful and wondrful Lara Means and Katherine? I will be prepared. :) I might not make for the 20th though, im going out of town that weekend to see my mommy. :)

Laura :)

So, is it Siren for the next chat?

Laura :)

It's not about Siren exactly, the chat is about Catherine and Lara, and Siren is another episode with both of them along with Anamnesis.

Mark I agree, Richard it doing a fantastic job.

Guest WaveCrest

Hi Folks,

"Anamnesis" is a super suggestion folks as it certainly shows the two of them up-front-and-centre. The reason I didn't suggest it outright was because I had hoped we could do a chat about the episode in a future Skype Chat but I guess we can talk specifically about Catherine and Lara in it rather than the episode itself. Truth be told, who needs an excuse to watch a "Millennium" episode or two so let's go for "Siren" and "Anamnesis" if you have the time for both.

Salutations to Richard, as always, for doing a sterling job of late taking on the responsibility of getting the group up and running. You have our gratitude I am sure and don't be tempted to be too critical of yourself. You are doing a wonderful job.

Eth

Watched "Siren" last night. I enjoyed it more the second time round (last night). Will try and watch "Anamnesis" before Friday.

I will be able to make the chat next Friday (20th August) if there is one, but will be half hour to an hour late. So I'll leave Mark to do the Skype group call.

Guest WaveCrest

This of it as incredibly enjoyable homework Richard. :oneeyedwinK

I managed to get "Siren" last night and will probably watch "Anamnesis" just before the group convenes to be fresh as a daisy on the subject of Lara and Catherine. Not that I need a particular excuse to watch Lara Means on screen.

Eth

This is taking me back to school. Are we going to be in detention if we don't watch either or both episodes before Friday's chat? :oneeyedwinK

I can see why you like Lara Means Mark. :oneeyedwinK:smokin:

Especially looking forward to this talk. Let battle commence! :thumbsup:

Mark I agree, Richard it doing a fantastic job.

I felt I didn't do as good a job as I did the previous week. But thank you for the compliments.

Hi folks,

I have updated the Skype Poster as requested and will share it at Facebook later. If you folks want to do the same then by all means be my guest. The more exposure the better. :clapping:

Eth

post-1185-098074600 1281444938_thumb.jpg