Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I should be at this Fridays chat but i won't be there on the 20th cause i will be out of town visiting my mom. :) would it be possible to change the episode for that chat as i really wanted to talk about that one and i had suggessted it as it is one of my favorite episodes but now i won't be there to chat about it. lol :( thanks. :)

Laura :)

I am really looking forward to this week's subject, Catherine vs Lara. I just hope that everyone keeps an open mind. There are some members that have never had a high opinion of Catherine, and I believe it's because they honestly don't understand her. Everything about her she as said to Frank at one time or another, and to me, a character that is worthy of our praise.

Lara, well, I will let Mark speak first, after all, she's his honey. When I first joined the forums, my avatar was a picture of Lara, who I associate with personally. I lost the picture when the HP CSR's caused my computer to crash by running 2 operating systems at the same time. Wow, that's kind of like Frank's situation, having both Catherine and Lara in his life at the same time. I bet that's why something had to give or Frank would have crashed. Just a spur of the moment thought. :suspect:

Guest WaveCrest

I should be at this Fridays chat but i won't be there on the 20th cause i will be out of town visiting my mom. :) would it be possible to change the episode for that chat as i really wanted to talk about that one and i had suggessted it as it is one of my favorite episodes but now i won't be there to chat about it. lol :( thanks. :)

Laura :)

We'll change it round and bill "The Hand of Saint Sebastian" as "Coming Soon". :thumbsup:

This Friday (13th August): Catherine vs Lara - suggested episodes for viewing before the chat/talk, "Siren" and "Anamnesis".

Next Friday (20th August): ?

Coming Soon: "The Hand of Saint Sebastian".

OK folks, I see there has been a slight change of plan and we need an subject to discuss on Friday 20th August. My suggestion would be "A Room With No View" as I am sure we have touched upon it in chats before but never really talked about at length and it's such a great episode that there are no doubt countless opinions we could share on it. What's more it's a Lucy Butler episode. :thumbsup:

What say you good people?

Eth

It appears that this is turning into "Millennium Women's Month" and I think Lucy Butler and "A Room With No View" is an excellent choice. :clapping:

We'll just say the Jose Chung was a carry-over from last month. :cool:

Maybe on the 27th we could chat about Jordan. CCH Pounder would be a good one to chat about too. :whistling:

Guest WaveCrest

It appears that this is turning into "Millennium Women's Month" and I think Lucy Butler and "A Room With No View" is an excellent choice. :clapping:

We'll just say the Jose Chung was a carry-over from last month. :cool:

Maybe on the 27th we could chat about Jordan. CCH Pounder would be a good one to chat about too. :whistling:

You see, you can't argue with a woman. :oneeyedwinK So I had to give way and say we will discuss "The Hand of Saint Sebastian" on the 27th August instead. :thumbsup:

It is certainly turning into "Millennium Women's Month" (with the exception of "Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense")!

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

You are right Richard, there is no arguing with women, lol its a woman's world you know? lol ;) it's good you have learned this early, lol :)

laura :) xxx

Hey everyone, instead of today being "Catherine VS Lara," can we just make it "Catherine AND Lara?" Even though they had their differences, they never did compete with each other. I just hate to see this turn into a battle rather then giving honor to both as exceptional characters.