Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Brilliant Walkabout. I have just had a gander and I have you and Darlene on my contacts list so we are all set to got. Looking forward to it. Feel free to bring along refreshments :oneeyedwinK

Special thanks to Laura for providing customer service assistance, extra rep points all round folks would be a nice way of showing your appreciation :thumbsup:

Eth

• Like 1

I'm so thrilled about Skype. I've talked to SpooktalkerGiGi (Laura), and chatting with Walkabout (Randee) at this very moment. This is so exciting to be chatting with Group members. Yee ha yippee. jumping.gif

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

I've just sent you a message on Skype Darlene, just so you know it's from me.

I'm not sure how to approach this Skype talk on Saturday, even though I've spoke to one or two people from here and Spooktalkular.

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I don't think im going to get a chance to watch the episodes before the chat cause i will be working on my paper and ive got a coupld of doctor's appointments coming up but i will go from memory, lol all i remember is the Old Man sleeping on the floor in the basement and getting killed is that the right episode? lol grinning.gif

Laura :)

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

just discovered chocolate bunnys[nice and thick] stuffed full of Reeses peanut butter...omg thumbsup.gifdevil.gif

OMG those are heavenly bigsmile.gif I could eat my weight in those but than i would be more fluffy. LOL makingeyes.gif

laura :)

I'm so thrilled about Skype. I've talked to SpooktalkerGiGi (Laura), and chatting with Walkabout (Randee) at this very moment. This is so exciting to be chatting with Group members. Yee ha yippee. jumping.gif

It was great indeed Earthnut. Perhalps in the future we can set up a gab-fest and discuss specific episodes! :teehee::ouro:

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

I don't think im going to get a chance to watch the episodes before the chat cause i will be working on my paper and ive got a coupld of doctor's appointments coming up but i will go from memory, lol all i remember is the Old Man sleeping on the floor in the basement and getting killed is that the right episode? lol grinning.gif

Laura :)

Yes that scene's from the two-parter Owls and Roosters Laura. :smile:

Guest RodimusBen

Would love to have done this Mark but my schedule just got packed, and family's gotta come first of course. I hope you all have a great discussion.