Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

I have at least 7 recipes for Apple Cinnamon Pancakes, and thinking we could vote on which one we think Lucy uses, or, maybe everyone could submit a recipe they think she might use, and then they would be voted on for a winner. I have no idea what anyone would win though, but it is a thought. Mark, I will email the recipes to you, and let me know if you want me to post them.

Nice ideas, I like it, a lot Darlene and thank you for your continuing creativity and enthusiasm!

@Josef, it has to be "Love Is Blue" for the musical interlude right? Do you a) need the track b) still have the capabilities to broadcast music to those listening?

Our Skype School should be open tomorrow for all those needing technical support and I'll look at putting some promotion together during the next week for this, some banners and so on that we can post at Facebook, BigLight and so on.

Keep your names coming folks :)

Eth

@Josef, it has to be "Love Is Blue" for the musical interlude right? Do you a) need the track b) still have the capabilities to broadcast music to those listening?

I sure do, it's the same program that does the recording as well. I use PrettyMay, works well enough and only costs 25$ for a lifetime usage. Not bad. I guess you can find free ones, but I think it has already paid up for me.

And, I still have the track as well.

Or, I was thinking regarding the Apple Cinnamon Pancake recipes, we could change them into something devilish. For example, we can steal from Snow White and add "poisoned" to the ingredient "apple." Just a minor thought. unsure.png

I like it, I like it a lot. I have some ideas for content but I'm still mulling them over. I think I need to write a promo piece for this to accompany the banner so that I can get the word out there. I'm not necessarily trying to recruit more contributors (as demand is high anyway) merely trying to point out that as the only Millennium Fan community online, we have much to offer and that we continue to explore the forms in which we cater for fans of the show. I think Easter really proved what Millennium fans are capable of when they unite with a common voice and we have every right to be proud of our little haven and make that pride tangible out there.

Eth

Since I am now a "Facet of Legion" I feel led to come up with something dark, quick and short about evil spirits. devil_01.gif Good luck Darlene. blink.gif I don't know if I can have it finished by Saturday, but will try. As I said, it will be short, and hopefully interesting. w_Praying_closed_eyes.gif

Superb Darlene and thank you. I have been working on something to do with pancakes, inspired by your superb idea and I am thinking of making it into another competition to win a rather tasty prize. News on that shortly I hope.

Eth

Hi folks,

When we first proposed the idea of The Family we had a number of individuals show interest but were unsure about the whys and wherefores of Skype and required a little technical assistance to get them ready for the day. Now I can just about manage the basics of it but Laura very kindly stepped up to the challenge and assisted some of our members in setting it up and becoming familiar with it. My gratitude to Laura for all her hard work over Easter.

Now it became apparent that some members wanted additional info about the tool and some wanted to join us but didn't understand the first thing about it and to that end Laura has agreed to provide assistance for anyone who needs help with her friendly ear and lots of experience.

A pinned topic has been created in Roedecker's foum, here, and you can simply drop in at any time and pose a question, or ask for assistance, and Laura will get back to you as soon as she can. Hopefully, providing this service for you will tempt more of you to check Skype out and ultimately join us for the chats.

Don't forget: Next chat is on April 17th at 8:00 GMT and will delve into the mysteries of :devil01: "Lucy Butler" :devil01: and please make use of our Skype School if you want to become part of The Family but lack the know how.

Eth :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Frank Spotnitz has very kindly allowed a little promotion for The Family from yours truly to make it through to his Blog. You can head on over here to see it and I'm sure you will join with me in thanking Frank for the kindness he has continued to afford to the Millennium Fan Community over the years.

The time is near folks :)

Eth

Superb Darlene and thank you. I have been working on something to do with pancakes, inspired by your superb idea and I am thinking of making it into another competition to win a rather tasty prize. News on that shortly I hope.

Eth

Yum, a tasty prize. tasty.gif

Mark, you wrote an excellent article, and, how do we say thanx.gif to Frank Spotnitz?