Needs in the Real World

Rate this topic

Earthnut

I struggled to figure out exactly where to post these links. If this post is in the wrong place, please, someone put it where it belongs. I felt that they are "Needs in the Real World," and some have been seen within the MLM series in one form or another.

At each link you have tabs across the top to access the other pages. I'm there every day, clicking on each tab. You click for free to help support each individual cause. With every click, sponsors donate to help the cause, with their ad/link displayed on the "Thank You" page that follows after you click.

One click at the Animal Rescue site pays for .6 bowls of food for rescued animals. Animal Rescue

One click at the Rainforest site helps to protect 11.4 square feet of the rainforest. Rain Forest

One click at the Literacy site helps children in need attain literacy. Literacy

One click at the Child Health gives one child health care. Child Health

One click at the Breast Cancer site gives one woman a free mammogram. Breast Cancer

One click at the Hunger site gives 1.1 cups of food to the hungry. Hunger

It only takes a a minute of your time, so please try to remember to go click as often as you can.

My deepest thanks. ouroborous.gif