BIOGRAPHY CHANNEL: Exclusive to TIWWA: Interview with Tracy Middendorf

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Another superb interview, great questions, wonderful answers. Thank you very much indeed Tracy and Mark.

I never realised it was Tracy in Lost either, thanks for the clarification on her role!

Thanks to the link to the Bonny page Baz. I found her to be yet another one of those wished-they'd-hung-around characters from Lost but I guess that's testament to the writing, there are so many minor characters I would have loved to have seen more from.

Glad your enjoying Tracy's words folks!

This is who we are!

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I'll read the rest of the review in the next few days, but it's already an interesting interview. I do hope we get to see more of these interviews. I like the TV sets with the images, and especially the one at the top of the first post with the Biography Channel logo in the top left-hand corner. The first thing I saw Tracy Middendorf in was I think the X Files episode "Signs and Wonders", and after that a guest star role for a few episodes in the second season of "24".

Thank you Richard,

I agree, it would be nice to see more interviews and I think it would be nice to do them across all the franchises as well. We are a Millennium fan community first and foremost but almost all of is have a deep appreciation of all things 1013 and it would be nice to cater for all our tastes in the process. To that end we have an exclusive coming (soon, I hope) from a major front-runner from one of my favourite Ten Thirteen shows *dangles carrot* and I expect people will have fun reading his thoughts.

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Sorry it's been a bit late coming, but I've just finished reading the rest of Tracy Middendorf's interview. I really enjoyed reading that. Thanks to TIWWA for doing this interview. :thumbsup: