Hi There

Guest Butler'sMan2000

Guest Butler'sMan2000

Hi and greetings. I am happy to see there are more people who like this show besides me. I thought season 1 was by far the best, but also I liked all of the Lucy Butler episodes as you might have guessed. I'm from Pittsburgh, Pa and I hope to be chatting with you guys soon on things that confused me about the series.

• Elders (Moderators)

Welcome, Butler'sMan2000.

It did take me a few minutes seconds to figure out your screen name :blush:, but in my defence I am currently a bit wooly-headed thanks an incipient cold.

I have given a brief response to your other two postings, but hopefully someone else will be around soon who is a lot more clear-headed than I am.:bigsmile:

• Like 1

Welcome to TIWWA, it is always a pleasure to welcome a new member and I am sure that almost everyone will agree wholeheartedly with your appreciation of Lucy Butler, a fine character portrayed by a superb actress and all her episodes are real highlights for me.

As Walkabout says, it's wonderful that you have joined us for the Easter Celebrations. There's much to see and do so enjoy yourself and I look forward to chatting with you on the forum.

This is who we are!

Eth

• Like 1
Guest RodimusBen

Butler I've already responded to a bunch of your posts since I'm working my way backwards through them. But it's great to have a new fan on board. Namaste.

Guest WaveCrest

Butler'sMan, was there any one Lucy Butler episode which you liked more than the other? Was Lamentation the first Lucy Butler episode you saw?