what is Lucy Butler

Rate this topic

Guest Butler'sMan2000

Well, i think that whatever Lucy Butler represents, it mainly can be called "evil" or "demon", that is i think what we can agreed all of us. I think that if they finally make a Millennium movie, Lucy is the best choice for main villain character, after The x files episodes which weirdly end Millennium group itself ( i just have hard times undestand why they put a zombies into Millennium, and actually make this as a final theme for whole serie ), it would be most logical take this threat to right end, its only person who actually stands between Frank and Jordan now, and adult Jordan which actually now must have problems with her new abilities came from Frank legacy would be actually smart reason for Lucy comeback, new person what she can try temptate...

I do have to agree with you Timeisnear regarding the X-files episode. It was lame to me. Zombies? Good grief. The least they could have done is have a serial killer. And, didn't the killer in The MIkado get away? They never did close that case. He would have been a good one to bring back. He/she too stands between Fank and Jordan. I personally feel he got rid of Lucy in Antipas. She would have to come back in a different form and I just don't think anyone else would be as good as Lucy (Sarah-Jane Redmond).

Well i was fortunately read somwhere that they never ment The x files episode like the something what they can end Millennium series, but still even i know that they need something paranormal because they was making mostly X files episode, it still was weird.

About Lucy Butler, i think that she cannot be rid off so easily, remember that Pepper/Butler/Martin character, he was struck by lightning bolt/gun and still she returns, i dont know how they would bring idea how destroy her, but i think that none of what happened to her in Millennium was stop her....

No doubt that Lucy AKA evil, can return, but would have to in a different form. Sarah-Jane Redmond wouldn't get the part. On the other hand, the devil can appear in any form. Evil must be resisted, then it will flea, but destroying it, doubt if we can.

I picked on that reference to a movie so I looked it up. I got this. Has anyone seen it? Interesting tag line, but they spelt the word Millennium in the title wrong...

Millenium Apocalypse

Jordan , a young woman caught in a world of bizarre murders and government conspiracies, must find the answer to saving the world from its end and saving herself. Her father has been missing for twelve years and a man she doesn't know claims to have all the answers she's seeking about her past, and the reason for her visions. Jordan must trust Christian as he is to be her guide to finding all the mysteries. Now she must dive into the unknown and find clues to unlock the past to save the future.

Synopsis

A woman's strange visions may be the key to saving the world in this tense drama. Amidst dark conspiracies and crime, Jordan struggles to solve the mystery of her missing father, but a strange man may be her only chance to finally discover the truth about her past and halt the world's dangerous downward spiral.

* Genres: Drama, Thriller

* Director: Jason D. Morris

* Cast: Joe Amos, Robert J. Carrera, Glen Caspillo

* Writers: Jason D. Morris

* Time: 92 minutes

* Tagline: The End is Here...

I guess there's no connection...

BEER----> Just looked this up on IMBD and here's their notes about it

BELCH

Plot Summary for

Millennium Apocalypse (2006) (V) More at IMDbPro »

ad feedback

Jordan (SHONI ALYSSE COOK),a young woman caught in a world of bizarre murders and government conspiracies,must find the answer to saving the world from its end and saving herself. Her father has been missing for twelve years and a man she doesn't know claims to have all the answers she's seeking about her past, and the reason for her visions. Jordan must trust Christian (JOE AMOS) as he is to be her guide to finding all the mysteries. Now she must dive into the unknown and find clues to unlock the past to save the future. Written by Jason Morris

• 2 weeks later...

I know about this fan made series and i can respect efforts what the creators of this give that project, but i just dont feel it, i know that it will be really stupid if i would compare this with Chris Carter work, and fact that nobody cant replace somebody like is Lance Henriksen, i dont want to do nothing like this, but i just cant take that like "another part" of Millennium, nice work, but i think it would be much more better do another project then this.....

I picked on that reference to a movie so I looked it up. I got this. Has anyone seen it? Interesting tag line, but they spelt the word Millennium in the title wrong...

Millenium Apocalypse

Jordan , a young woman caught in a world of bizarre murders and government conspiracies, must find the answer to saving the world from its end and saving herself. Her father has been missing for twelve years and a man she doesn't know claims to have all the answers she's seeking about her past, and the reason for her visions. Jordan must trust Christian as he is to be her guide to finding all the mysteries. Now she must dive into the unknown and find clues to unlock the past to save the future.

Synopsis

A woman's strange visions may be the key to saving the world in this tense drama. Amidst dark conspiracies and crime, Jordan struggles to solve the mystery of her missing father, but a strange man may be her only chance to finally discover the truth about her past and halt the world's dangerous downward spiral.

* Genres: Drama, Thriller

* Director: Jason D. Morris

* Cast: Joe Amos, Robert J. Carrera, Glen Caspillo

* Writers: Jason D. Morris

* Time: 92 minutes

* Tagline: The End is Here...

I guess there's no connection...

BEER----> Wow, I just noticed you beat me to the punch by 3 hours.

BELCH