Did Peter Watts Kill The Easter Bunny?

Rate this topic

easterpetercottontail.png

Dear visitor,

From the look on your face (we're The Millennium Group, we can see you, trust me) you were expecting something a little different right? You see it's Easter and every Easter demands an Easter Egg and if you are reading this (which I know you are, because I can see you) you've found it. Millennium never had an Easter show but if it had we like to think one of the scenes might have gone something like this. Click on the image below and enjoy our little gift to you all and in doing so, have yourself a wonderful Easter.

This is who we are.

x x x The Easter Bunny x x x

Follow the white Rabbit :)

fg_animatedeasterbunny2.gif

• Like 1

Ah, clever fella, Mr. Mark :D

Thanks, folks.

It did feel sort of like cheating using some of the same footage as before, but at least I put a different spin on it ;)

Happy Easter folks...all the way from Iceland!

- Jósef

• Like 1

Guest RodimusBen

I think I would probably almost accidentally kill myself if I had to listen to that song, too. Nicely. done.

LOL Do you know Ben, I've heard it so many times (either in tracking it down for Josef or watching his video) and it's really begun to grow on me. I admit it, I actually found myself humming it.

Now that my dignity is no longer intact I shall depart from the thread.

Eth

• Like 1

Glad you found it Coughcool and thank you so much for sharing your praise with Josef. Altogether now.....

♪♪Here comes Peter Cottontail. Hoppin' down the bunny trail. Hippity hoppity, Easter's on its way.♪♪

Actually I think Lucy Butler made a mistake choosing 'Love Is Blue', I think this song would have had Landon submitting to her pancakes much sooner.

Eth