MTV: Darwin's Eye Music Montage

Rate this topic

eastertracymtv.png

Dear friends,

To coincide with the release of TIWWA's exclusive interview with Darwin's Eye star, Tracy Middendorf, Josef has been beavering away creating a music montage video to celebrate the event. Like all the Blackcoats, Josef has worked extremely hard to help make Easter go with a bang and I hope you will take the time to view his work and offer him thanks by the way of comments and rep points. So sit back, grab some refreshments and check into Cinema: Millennium for a superb video especially for Easter.

Here's hoping you are all enjoying the proceedings.

Eth

Due to unforseen problems I have not been able to embed the video for you to enjoy but, even better, we are giving you the option to download the video as an MP4 file that you view at your leisure on your PC or add to your iPod for repeated viewing. This is a superb video, well worth your attention and I really hope you till take this opportunity to enjoy it. As always, leave your thanks for Josef, and your thoughts, and I know he will enjoy them. Click the easter basket to download.

easter_egg_basket_2.gif

• Like 1

Thanks Mark, what a lovely basket you have there. Funny, we had some snow yesterday as well...all gone now but it all fits nicely all the same.

Love to hear your thoughts on my little music video, it took me most of the day completing it, but it was fun making it fit to the music, and it's a great track to boot, one of my favorites...from the soundtrack of David Lynch's Lost Highway...a great soundtrack in my book.

Cheers from Iceland!

- Jósef

• Like 1

Guest ZorkTaughtMeToType

Another fantastic job Jósef, thanks for posting!

The editing was especially slick when Frank Black came in part way and the subsequent mural scenes.

Thanks Zork' for sharing your thoughts with Josef, I am sure he will appreciate them and it is a superb video. Keep your eyes peeled for another video for free download later in the day.

Eth

• Like 1

Yes, thanks "Zork..." for the comment. There was just no other way than to cut to the beat. And I so wanted it to make sense, lyrically with the images.

And it was just ideal to have Frank Black turn away from "Eye" at that moment, plus it was just cool (I did speed that walk a little bit, so when the next shots would match up with the change in music) :D

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Absolutely superb video Jósef! Well done and thank you for spending your day creating it!

Great choice of music. I loved the pace, it was perfect, especially when Frank walks away but its brilliant throughout, especially the ending.

Tracy Middendorf gave us an amazing performance during this episode, I'm going to watch Darwin's Eye again this afternoon! She is gorgeous, even when she's holding a severed head! :ghostface:

Be sure to give Jósef your rep points, I urge everyone to take the time to download the file, really well done! :thumbsup: