ABC: The Millenium Academy Awards

Rate this topic

Vote for the Luminaries  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest WaveCrest

Now since I first started coming on the web and voted in forum and website polls they've always been what you call private polls. You saw how many people voted for the options in the poll, but not the names of the posters/people who had voted for which options.

I believe this is a new feature that is available to us Richard that allows forum members to have a little look how their friends voted in comparison to their own choices. Do people have a preference for how the results are displayed? Would you prefer anonymity?

Please don't forget to cast your votes again folks. I know you've done it once but one more quick click won't hurt will it :)

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Mark's right Richard, it's not mandatory and is just a new extra option. When someone creates a poll in their forum or blog posts, they now have the option to make the results public, and can ask themselves would they like people to see who voted for a specific option or not?

The board does actually point out when a poll is public and warn them that their vote will be public if that is the case. So no privacy issues as people can opt to vote or not in a public poll or just stick to private polls where the results are anonymous.

Guest WaveCrest

I've got nothing against public polls. I hope you didn't think I didn't like the idea of people seeing how others have voted.

I've just re-voted twice, after having to delete my votes because I voted for the wrong actress by mistake. I wanted to vote for Kristen Cloke but was looking at Klea Scott's name.

• Elders (Admins)

I've got nothing against public polls. I hope you didn't think I didn't like the idea of people seeing how others have voted.

I've just re-voted twice, after having to delete my votes because I voted for the wrong actress by mistake. I wanted to vote for Kristen Cloke but was looking at Klea Scott's name.

:oneeyedwinK No problem! Come on folks, get voting (again)!

I voted! :)

Laura :)

Good ol' Lara! Laura! Lara. Er, :thumbsup:

LOL I see Laura appreciated the acting skills of one 'Benny The Dog' above and beyond his co-stars. Maybe I should try and arrange an interview with him?

Glen Morgan and Chip Johannessen is our only neck-and-neck so far. Anyone care to give one of them a little shove ahead?

Eth

*off for more free champagne with a rather sozzled Mabius*