ABC: The Millenium Academy Awards

Rate this topic

Vote for the Luminaries  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm glad to see that a couple others voted for Megan Gallagher. She never seems to get the recognition she so richly deserves. She did a wonderful job as Catherine. Don't get me wrong, I love Kristen, but I knew most of you guys would vote for her, especially Mark. He has a crush on her.

There is no one that can compete with Lucy Butler. She's the one and only Exclusive Queen of Evil, especially around these parts.

And no one can compete against Lance. He's the Monarch of Millennium. ouroborous.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Laura voted Benny The Dog LOL

Just for you Laura I shall try to get an interview with him but rumours abound that stardom has gone to his head somewhat. I''ve heard he is something of a DIVA to be honest.

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

LOL Maybe he and Gigi ran off together to be happily ever after on Harpers Island. LOL wink.gif

L

I don't think it would be a happy ending with GiGi, I've heard she is somewhat snappy. I think she likes to wear their pants in a relationship and Benny is a proud pooch you know. :whistling: Still I wish them the best but I hope they got a pre-nup.

*Returns to topic* look at The Curse Of Frank Black taking the lead and rightfully so. All my years of championing that fine episode to the odd look of bemusement feels vindicated. If you haven't already voted please do. :thumbsup:

Eth

actually it was hard to have to choose between ' Curse ' and ' Midnight ' in the first place... creepy vs spiritial.

I totally agree Randee, it was very difficult, they both are so good. Naturally, I went with spiritual. angel.gif

I do wonder if we all share one mind around here some times and that is rare for a message board isn't it? Midnight and Curse are, hands down, two of my favourite episodes ever. Superb stuff. Christmas and Halloween wouldn't be the same without them and I think they both make an appearance in my choices for '70 reasons why we love Lance Henriksen'.

Eth

PS Oh and I do get a small tinge of joy every time I see Kristen in the lead. *swoon* :oneeyedwinK