MTV: Forcing The End Music Montage

Rate this topic

eastershaemtv.png

Dear friends,

To coincide with the release of TIWWA's exclusive interview with Forcing The End star, Shae Popovich, Josef has been beavering away creating a music montage video to celebrate the event. Like all the Blackcoats, Josef has worked extremely hard to help make Easter go with a bang and I hope you will take the time to view his work and offer him thanks by the way of comments and rep points. So sit back, grab some refreshments and check into Cinema: Millennium for a superb video especially for Easter.

Here's hoping you are all enjoying the proceedings.

Eth

Due to unforseen problems I have not been able to embed the video for you to enjoy but, even better, we are giving you the option to download the video as an MP4 file that you view at your leisure on your PC or add to your iPod for repeated viewing. This is a superb video, well worth your attention and I really hope you till take this opportunity to enjoy it. As always, leave your thanks for Josef, and your thoughts, and I know he will enjoy them. Click the easter basket to download.

easter_egg_basket_2.gif

This one was faster to make, since I really didn't have a song for it when I started. So, I threw in scenes I knew I would use in the video (and trimmed the edges of each shot, so I could safely remove them later on without seeing the lead-in to the next shot), and let it simmer during the night, so I could start editing it the day after without having to wait for the zoom effect, which makes it render it. So I can see it in motion...it seems to do that with these files. So I have to adopt this method, plus it makes for a faster rendering to a file when I'm done, so it's not a time waster.

I decided to go with this track as it was so peaceful and quite dangerously moody as well...goes well with the kidnapping and the birth...it sort of works in the end...and as it was long enough to last the scenes, even though I had trimmed them down, taken unnecessary shots out of them.

I wanted to include more with Shae but it was hard to make sense of it in a music video sense...the stoning sequence...which sends chills down my spine every time. Ouch...when that first stone hits.

And I didn't notice that dir in the logo there, Mark. Should be more like EDITOR...but I know what you mean ;)

• Like 1

Is there anyway to download it without having to download another program? Is there some way to download it to

WMP, Real, or send it in a PM or email? I so want to see it but not with another media program. I have no doubts that Josef did a fantastic job. Thank you Josef.

• Like 1

Is there anyway to download it without having to download another program? Is there some way to download it to

WMP, Real, or send it in a PM or email? I so want to see it but not with another media program. I have no doubts that Josef did a fantastic job. Thank you Josef.

I always use VLC player, it plays anything really, no fuss. And no silly playlist, it just pops up and plays the files and DVDs fine as well.

https://www.videolan....ad-windows.html

But I did try just now, my copy of Window Media Player, and although an error box telling me it doesn't recognize the extention .mp4 but do play it regardless.

It managed to play the file just fine, Darlene. Maybe for some reason you don't have the right codec in your computer.

But have you tried playing it in WMP and just pressing on regardless what the program says?

Hope this helps.

Update:

I did play it again, while WMP plays it, it has frequent or constant pixelation glitches at the bottom of the screen. But it doesn't totally ruin your enjoyment of the video.

Edited by ty7du
  • Like 1

Josef, correct me if I'm wrong but Darlene should be able to download this and view it with Windows Media Player right? If you can't Darlene it could be that you are missing the MPEG-4 codec Darlene. It would simply be a case of dowloading the codec, installing it and that should allow you to watch the video on pretty much an media player you have without the need for downloading additional ones. I hope that's right but Josef will no doubt point in the right direction.

Eth

• Like 1

WMP should download the codec while trying to open the file after you try to play the file anyway, after clicking YES on that error message. It still said it didn't manage to download the codec, an error, but it still played on WMP 9. I updated it to Version 11, and while it said the update was incomplete or something. Now it does say it did download the codec when trying to play the file...but the picture isn't perfect at the bottom all the same....

I just dislike WMP, too much baggage. I use VLC player for videos, and winamp for music. Both are clutter free and not big and clumsy like the other bulky multi media players like WMP or Real.

But that's just me. :D

But I think Darlene should be able to play it on WMP, since I managed to play it...but if not, try going to that codec page Mark suggested. You never have enough codecs to play video files, right? ;)

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Another absolutely superb video! Really, well done!

There's certainly some emotion in that episode and consequently in your video. You captured it perfectly, and once again, a great choice of music! I was sure I could hear the baby crying towards the end!

It played back fine for me in Windows 7, straight away but I think 7 supports mp4 files out of the box. Download the codec and you should be good to go. Superb video quality by the way, even full screen on my 22inch monitor.

Laura,

Cick the basked and it will take you to sendspace. Just look to the bottom of the screen and you should see a download link there. Bob's your uncle. Let us know what you think.

Eth