Lance Henriksen Video Interview

Rate this topic

Now I know I missed this so I'm guessing some of you might have as well. Here's Lance being interviewed as he makes his way into the Night of 100 Stars Oscar Party.

He doesn't say a great deal about the squillions of films he has coming out this year but he does make mention of The Penitent Man and Wilderness which I guess are two that he feels particularly proud of but it's still a great little video.

Enjoy the man himself folks.

Eth

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Ah, always good to see Lance. he seemed very relaxed. His point about the younger generation is one that's shared on UK television at the moment, as most fellow Brits will likely recall, the "Its our future, please don't throw it away" recycling campaign.

Guest WaveCrest

Thanks for sharing that Mark.

After "The Penitent Man" and "Wilderness" was the third film title Lance mentioned, called Good Day For It? That might have been the gangster film he mentioned in the Brussels film festival video clip.

I think it is Richard. I don't know a great deal about the film beyond it being a revenge flick but it has a nice group of Ten Thirteeners in he mix (Lance, Robert Patrick, Samantha Mathis) as well as Robert Englund. It sounds like the film has a superb script:

I just got back from the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania making a film called Good Day for It and it’s a gangster movie. Robert Patrick is in it, Hal Holbrook, Kathy Baker—a lot of wonderful actors in it. We all went in to do it but not for the money–the script was so good. We all just said, ‘I’m there.’

Source: www.screamstress.com/

Eth