X-Files Lexicon: M Word Review

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Speaking as one fan of Darin Morgan, I loved it. I especially loved the section at the beginning when he's talking about Darin Morgan's Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense,' and Millennium. Thank you for this post, it was a great read.

It is funny, but Eth always seems to anticipate what I am about to do something with posting these things here! Glad he posted this "heads up". :biggrin:

Thanks for the comments, but I now feel that the synopsis was a little clumsy in the writing department I fear. Once we get some more regular content on the main site, then they will be some more blog goodies impending next month.

:biggrin:

I thought it was perfectly well constructed and a very enjoyable read at that. I do wish there was more content out there on the subject of Darin Morgan. All too often googling the great chap simply leads to blog posts proclaiming his genius and lamenting his inactivity which is pretty much what I am doing here.

I have read the script for Night Stalker and it is a crime that it was never committed to screen.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to revisit it Matt.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I will certainly be reading this as I haven't been able to view it from the Region 1 DVD set of Night Stalker: The Complete Series. Thanks for sharing this! :thumbsup:

I still haven't seen the whole series which is not good to be honest but I do recall that Frank Spotnitz mentioned at Big Light that all the episodes were now online to view legally. I shall see if I can track down the links.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Mark, Night Stalker got better as it went on. And in fact the unaired episodes were probably the best ones, especially the last unaired episode.

Thanks for sharing the link Donkeyjote. :thumbsup:

Agreed WaveCrest, the Frank Spotnitz version of The Night Stalker was never given the benefit of the doubt that season one of The X-Files was given. Had it been, I think it could have evolved into some interesting directions.

:confused:

Edited by XFLexiconMatt