Chris Carter in Blue

Rate this topic

Guest philiater

Guest philiater

I was going to toss these (I'm Spring cleaning old drives), but thought a few of you here would like to see them.

OeGBS.jpgOeJ60.jpgOeLB9.jpgOeO5i.jpg

A lovely set of images and thank you so much for sharing with us all. I know the folks viewing these (and no doubt saving them to their own hard drives) will appreciate your generosity.

Eth :thumbsup:

Guest philiater

A lovely set of images and thank you so much for sharing with us all. I know the folks viewing these (and no doubt saving them to their own hard drives) will appreciate your generosity.

Eth :thumbsup:

You're always a gentlemen, thank you! :biggrin:

Eth thumbsup.gif

It's a "Ditto" from me. thanx.gif

I was going to toss these (I'm Spring cleaning old drives), but thought a few of you here would like to see them.

Argh! You do realize that you might be the only one left in the world with the material you were considering of erasing? Ten years after the zenith of 1013, us few fans are the only ones left with enough interest to store such stuff, otherwise it's possible they may be gone forever. Please share! (and this goes to everyone of us here)

Thanks for the pics! (and welcome)

Agreed!

Thank you so much for sharing before your finger fell on the delete button. AS you can see, the folk here really do appreciate it. I get a little nostalgic for the old days every now and again and a few months back I delved into my collection of Brian Dixon's "Millennium Comet" (a newsletter that was available for download during the showing of Millennium) only to find I had lost one of the editions. I did issue a plea to see if anyone could help a completest in his quest for pedantry but alas no one could help. I assume heaps of people will have received the newsletter during the show and they still remain a very valuable insight into fandom at that time and are, when all is said and done, a superb read. It's a shame to think that a complete set of them might not exist any more.

I had a similar pang when the M=1000 fan album was no longer available for download and this remained the case for moons until Graham added it to the download manager here. Another important project that all fans should have access to if it's at all possible.

If anyone else has a clear out of any kind please ask around. Your tat could be someone else's treasure. :oneeyedwinK

Eth