Sarah Jane Redmond was on V this week

Rate this topic

Guest RodimusBen

Guest RodimusBen

Did anyone else catch it?

She didn't last very long, as the Vs dispatched one of their soldiers to kill a whole houseful of people.

I certainly heard about it but haven't seen it as yet. I think we need to demand that Sarah is given something more substantial than poof-and-she's-gone roles but this it's still a delight to see her on the screen even it is for a short time. :clapping:

Eth

• 4 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

It looks like this episode is on next week in the UK, episode 9 Heretic's Fork. For some reason, SyFy isn't showing the episode titles in their program synopses. :confused:

Brilliant, thanks Graham. I'll try and get a screen capture of Sarah's appearance in the show.

For what it's worth, Zone Horror (or whatever it is called now) showed "The Entrance" last night. British viewers keep your eyes peeled. It's bound to be on again shortly if you haven't seen it.

Eth

I love the film but I happen to think a lot of that has to do with the rather welcome amount of time we get to spend in the presence of Sarah-Jane Redmond. Having said that I found Michael Eklund (sp?)to be superb in it also.

Here's a trailer for the "V" episode that Sarah-Jane stars in and whilst there is no shot of her (I will remedy that with screencaps when the episode has aired) it is nice to catch a glimpse of Juliet Burke. :whistling:

Eth