LH70 - Brett Hart Wishes Lance Henriksen a Happy 70th Birthday

Rate this topic

lh70.jpg

Brett Hart Wishes Lance Henriksen a Happy 70th Birthday

Ladies and gentlemen,

Brett Hart is a true friend of fans "Millennium" and one more good soul who joins us in wishing Lance Henriksen a very happy 70th Birthday. Brett is the writer and director of one of the finest films Lance has starred in for many a year, "Bone Dry" and if you haven't checked this film out may I urge you to do so. All who have seen it have raved in their response. I have had many opportunities to talk "Millennium" with Brett and I know how much he admires the show and Lance Henriksen, a man he has come to call a friend.

lh70hart.jpg

So as Brett prepares to raise his glass to Lance Henriksen on this very special day, ensure your own glass is full and toast the great man as well. My thanks to Brett for being so enthusiastic about joining us all to demonstrate how much those who have worked with him, or have admired his career, think of Lance Henriksen and how much we celebrating with him today in our own way.

This is who we are!

Eth

Brett is an amazing guy. I cannot tell you how much time I have for him and how kind, generous and enthusiastic he has been with regards to whatever mad-cap idea I have put before him. He truly is a man who deserves our support, gratitude and respect and if you haven't checked out Bone Dry you simply must. It is up there with the very best of Lance's work and the script and the cast just shine. It's a fantastic piece of cinema that I cannot recommend highly enough.

Eth

• Like 1

I just noticed that Brett has gone that extra mile (again) and linked to the forum and the events here at his Facebook page. That's a Movie Director folks linking to 'we merry band of brothers' here folks. What did I tell you? An absolutely awesome gent.

Eth :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Yes, if you have not seen Bone Dry you must, it is a must see movie, one of the best movies i have seen in a long time. My husband just fell in love with it and thinks it is Lance's best role since Frank Black. :) You will not be disappointed in seeing this movie. Mr. Hart seems to be such a nice, genuine guy who takes time out of his busy schedule to help out when he can and has always been a friend to here. thumbsup.gif Thanks for taking the time to help us out and send in your birthday message for Lance. :)

laura :)

• Elders (Moderators)

That's such a wonderful and genuine message from Brett Hart. He sounds like such a nice guy and because of that I can guess that he and Lance worked well together.

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

What a nice message from Brett Hart. :thumbsup::smokin: Brett Hart has got to direct the Millennium movie!

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Yes he has. And he said he'd do it for free but we wouldn't hold him to that of course. :whistling:

Eth

Nah...we might twist his arm a bit. :oneeyedwinK