LH70 - Millennium: The Family Celebrates 70 Years Of Lance Henriksen

Rate this topic

Dear friends,

Our little band of merry brothers met last night to celebrate Lance's birthday and his continuing career and I have to say it was a blast. We had a new addition to "The Family" last night as Yatanis plugged herself in to the chat and I am sure everyone will join with me in saying what a lovely opportunity to was to meet such a lovely lady and card-carrying Lance Henriksen fan in the process. Talk turned to Frank Black, Bishop, Near Dark, Jennifer 8, Dog Day Afternoon and the whole gamut of roles that Lance has created over the course of his career. With contributors from the UK, US, Iceland and the Ukraine our family grows ever larger and more varied and it is an absolute joy to see.

We will, of course, run more of these in the near future and please don't be shy. If you want to meet the folks behind the screen-names and chat about all things Millennium and Lance Henriksen just show your interest and I will make sure you are part of the the fun the next time around.

Till then, keep it in the family!

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

the skype chat was wonderful last night, i had a blast as always and was very happy i was able to be there afterall. :)

I really really enjoyed meeting Yatanis, i hope you will join in on other skype chats, it is always nice to hear other people from other countries speak, i love it. :) and your knowledge of Lance films was amazing, very good job. :) Thank you so much for joining in the family. :)

Laura :)

the skype chat was wonderful last night, i had a blast as always and was very happy i was able to be there afterall. :)

I really really enjoyed meeting Yatanis, i hope you will join in on other skype chats, it is always nice to hear other people from other countries speak, i love it. :) and your knowledge of Lance films was amazing, very good job. :) Thank you so much for joining in the family. :)

Laura :)

I totally agree with all the above especially Spook Spook Spook Headroom adding to the fun! [sorry about getting the giggles] I look forward to the next chat. :thumbsup:

Guest WaveCrest

Great Richard. I look forward to it and I know Laura will be with us in spirit. Watching over us with her Pink Hat on. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

So glad Laura made it in the end last Friday night. It may still have happened if she hadn't been there, but she started us all off when she had that Robocop voice moment. *bangs fist on the table :laugh: * Good job I wasn't eating cheese and crackers at the time!