LH70 - The Fans Celebrate Lance's Birthday

Rate this topic

lh70.jpg

The Fans Celebrate Lance's Birthday

Ladies and gentlemen, as part of our continuing celebrations to mark the milestone 70th Birthday of Lance Henriksen we asked a few fans to send us their birthday greetings for Lance to demonstrate how much we, as a community, have been enriched by his work over the years. Josef committed his thoughts to MP3 in the hope that we can encourage more of you to do the same.

If you want to share your own greetings with Lance please send us an MP3, or a short video, of your greetings and best wishes and we will endeavour to put them somewhere we hope Lance will find them. Everyone can join in with us and we encourage you to do so.

So here's one fan wishing the man a great birthday and I am sure you will agree with me, he does so in fine style.

Happy Birthday Lance!

Eth

To show you how you can contribute to this and make your feelings known with regards to how much this community recognises and adores the work of Lance Henriksen, here's another example of how it is done. Diego (known to us all here as Donkeyjote) is worth his weight in gold. He is one more individual who has suffered the PM's and the emails from yours truly, who is always wanting one more contribution to one more mad scheme and he has always delivered and on this occasion he did so when he was unwell. I hope you good folk realise how appreciated you all are, how much this community thrives because of you guys but when it comes to Lance Henriksen I know it doesn't take much to rally you to action. This community, thanks to Graham, has been a haven for folk like us for many years and today is a day for celebration. Here's Diego wishing the man who is the reason we are all here today a very Happy Birthday. We are indebted to him, again, for his support and encourage you all to follow suit. Record a video, express your feelings in type or send us an MP3 or video and let's collect as many birthday wishes as we can.

Raise your glasses (don't forget to refill them if they're empty) to Lance Henriksen.

Eth

• Like 1

They rock don't they and don't forget you can still contribute a video or audio greeting for Lance. Or, if you prefer, head on over here and sign the guestbook and leave Lance a birthday greeting that we hope he will see when he next checks the site out. Let's spread some love folks.

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Yes, I finally managed to prize my mic/headseat off my son's cranium long enough to record that message... embarrassing as it was to watch it (how do these actor folk manage in front of cameras?!), it was from the heart and I meant every word.

Wonderful folks in the community.

• Like 1

What a wonderful and extraordinary tribute and accomplishment.

Amazing!

Lance Henriksen once said:

I had no idea I would make my career in film, but I always knew from my theater work that I would be an actor."

And what an actor! Happy birthday, Lance!

• Like 1

Yep, all the tributes that have been paid over the last few days in various forms have all come from the hearts of a bunch of people for whom Lance's work over the years has meant so much. It's been an absolute joy to see so many folk united in such warm praise and affection for him.

Eth :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Yes, I finally managed to prize my mic/headseat off my son's cranium long enough to record that message... embarrassing as it was to watch it (how do these actor folk manage in front of cameras?!), it was from the heart and I meant every word.

Wonderful folks in the community.

I think you did extremely well Graham. You've got more guts than me (I couldn't record a video message)!

• Like 1

Guest Ebdim9th

Late for the party but Happy Belated Birthday Lance Henriksen!!

As you can see by my avi, Terry's very shocked that I didn't make it in time...

Edited by Ebdim9th