LH70 - The Fans Celebrate Lance's Birthday

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

I think you did extremely well Graham. You've got more guts than me (I couldn't record a video message)!

Thanks Richard! Have yourself a rep point!

Late for the party but Happy Belated Birthday Lance Henriksen!!

As you can see by my avi, Terry's very shocked that I didn't make it in time...

No worries, glad you made it! I'm a firm believer that Birthdays should take a week to celebrate! Lance's should be no exception!

Great avatar by the way!

Guest Ebdim9th

No worries, glad you made it! I'm a firm believer that Birthdays should take a week to celebrate! Lance's should be no exception!

Great avatar by the way!

That's the best thing about birthday threads online, they can go on cybercelebrating all week....

I have Sawyer's Mojito over on the Fuselage to thank for that ava...

Guest Charger

I don't have any means to send in a video greeting, but I'd just like to add my Happy Birthday wishes to Lance!

Happy Birthday to one hell of an actor! Lance's acting has always been so full of emotion that it allows viewers to really get into the head of his characters....such talent is rare.

Hard to imagine his 70 years old already...time flies man...Anyhow...I'm sorry for being couple of days late...that's just me, always day late and a dollar short!

Cheers!

-Turo aka Charger!

Hello Charger,

Thank you for adding your voice to the countless voices here who took Lance's birthday as an opportunity for us as a community to display how we feel about the man after many years of supporting him and his career. All the bits and bobs we did really brought it home to me the sheer strength of love that exists for his work and for the man himself and in this fickle world of celebrity where the next best things is always round the corner, his is a career that endures unlike so many others and he alone is the reason why it does.

Lovely to have you back around at TIWWA and I hope you will continue to drop in and enjoy the community.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest Charger

Lance deserves all the recognition he can possibly get!

Yeah, it's been way too long since I logged in here the last...But I'll try to change my ways, and get around here more often! Since you guys are great! :grouphug:

Guest WaveCrest

OT: I was going to say "welcome to the community Charger!", but then I could see that you've made a few posts since you first joined..but I will anyway...welcome to the community! :thumbsup::biggrin:

Back on topic...I so wish a film magazine would do a big feature on Lance's career.

• Like 1

Guest Charger

Thanks, great to be here! :biggrin: Yeah I've joined a while ago, but just haven't been around nearly enough...