LH70 - Mark Snow Wishes Lance Henriksen a Happy 70th Birthday

Rate this topic

lh70.jpg

Mark Snow Wishes Lance Henriksen a Happy 70th Birthday

Ladies and gentlemen,

The mighty Mark Snow needs no introduction and, as I write this, I am listening to one of his superb creations - a true testament to the continuing presence of Mark Snow's talent that surely endures for all of us who love "Millennium". Mark was more than happy to join with us in celebrating Lance's Birthday and he recorded a video greeting for Lance especially for TIWWA.

lh70mark.jpg

It's impossible to think of "Millennium" and not think of the haunting compositions that made every episode more of a work of art than they already were and it seems only right that Mark Snow should be part of these celebrations, "Millennium" would not be the same without him.

Our sincere gratitude to Mr. Snow for being so enthusiastic in wanting to wish Lance all the best for today and for the future and I hope you will join with Mark in wishing Lance a wonderful day with many more yet to come.

This is who we are!

Eth

a

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Awesome! Thank you Mark for taking the time to record that message for Lance and help us celebrate! Fingers crossed you and Lance will hook up once again!

Mark Snow, ladies and gentlemen! What a rare and special treat! :thumbsup:

Indeed, Mark Snow. What a talent he is and what a wonderful gentleman to boot. We truly are honoured to have him join us for the event. :thumbsup:

Eth

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

That was just so wonderful. Mark Snow is such a talented and gentle soul. He would have meticulously sat through every episode of Millennium, watching Lance on screen, and added his own particular magic. It's wonderful to see the result when such amazing people get to work together.

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Mark Snow's music has helped make Millennium the excellent show that it is. Many thanks Mark for sending your birthday message to Lance!

• Like 1

Couldn't agree with you more. Never mind "Happy Birthday To You" I want the "Millennium Theme" playing at my next birthday party. Joking aside, he's one of the few composers whose work I can listen to without skipping a track. They are all so memorable and so beautiful. He's a very talented individual and we are lucky to have had him join is for the fun.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest Ebdim9th

Wow, that's impressive, snagging Mark Snow like that for the pahty, pahty.... I should return more often... who knows what else lurks in the heart of TIWWA....

Guest Ebdim9th

You should indeed! Be brave and dig deep!

Heh, like a tick or a parasite in a judge's swiney backyard....