LH70 - The X-Files Lexicon Joins Us In Celebrating 70 Years Of Lance Henriksen

Rate this topic

lh70.jpg

The X-Files Lexicon Joins Us In Celebrating 70 Years Of Lance Henriksen

Dear friends,

TIWWA is proud of its connection with the X-Files Fan Community as we are, after all, one big happy family and we are especially grateful to Matt Allair from The X-Files Lexicon for showing us his support on many occasions. The Lexicon is a superb place to visit if, like me, you like to dip your toe into the waters of the "X-Files" once in a while and as this superb interview with Rob Shearman will attest to, there is much for Millennium fans to enjoy there as well. Anyhow, enough introductions.

lancequotefour.png

When I mentioned to Matt that we had something of a celebration on the horizon he was eager to support us and to send birthday greetings to the reason we are gathered together today, Mr. Lance Henriksen. Every Phile I have ever spoken to is equally as enthusiastic about Lance as we are, with a career as varied and as rich as his it's almost impossible to find anyone who doesn't adore his work so it's with great pleasure that Matt has decided to join us all in our sending our best wishes to Lance on his Birthday.

Here's three cheers for Lance from Matt of The X-Files Lexicon!

This is who we are!

Eth

• Like 1

Yup, check out the Lexicon folks. A fine haven for fans of the X-Files run by a friend of Millennium, what more could you ask for.

Thanks for everything Matt, we really appreciate your support.

Eth :thumbsup:

• Like 1

You're welcome, thank you for your kind words. But Mark must be given a ton of credit for doing such an incredible, and bang-up job with organizing all of this! I believe this was all done in under a week no less, amazing. Here's hoping Lance sees all of this.

:grinning:

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Mark, after all of this was finished did you sit down in an armchair in a smoking jacket with a pipe or a pair of slippers with a mug of Horlicks?