LH70 - M R Sellars Wishes Lance Henriksen a Happy 70th Birthday

Rate this topic

lh70.jpg

M R Sellars Wishes Lance Henriksen a Happy 70th Birthday

Ladies and gentlemen,

M R Sellars is a true friend of Millennium and one more good soul who joins us in wishing Lance Henriksen a very happy 70th birthday. Murv (as he is also known) is the creator of the very successful series of Rowan Gant Investigations paranormal suspense-thriller novels and I have had many opportunities to talk Millennium with him and I know how much he admires the show and Lance Henriksen. He also has something of a soft spot, shall we say, for a certain Megan Gallagher. I have a feeling he isn't alone.

lh70mrsellarssmall.jpg

So as Murv prepares to raise his chalice to Lance Henriksen on this very special day, ensure your own glass is full and toast the great man as well. My thanks to Murv for being so enthusiastic about joining us all to demonstrate how much the Millennium Fan Community thinks of Lance and how much we have enjoyed his stellar career over a great many years.

This is who we are!

Eth

lh70fbimurv.jpg

• Like 1

Murv is a scholar and a gent and like a great many people who helped put this together his plate was full at the time but he couldn't have been more enthusiastic about supporting us in some way. He tried hard to contribute an audio greeting but technology was against him but I hope he realises how much we value his support as a community and I know he holds Lance in high regard. It's an honour to call him a friend.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

thumbsup.gif AWWW Murv,

I love it! How clever. lol :) You are so great Murv, you are always such fun and a true friend. What a great way to celebrate Lance. :)

Everyone should be reading his books, they are great and a good read, Murv is a wonderful author and he writes so easily and smoothly its just like you were right there in the story. :)

Laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

Thanks Murv for contributng to this very special occasion. A very good read that was. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Guest MRSellars

Thanks Murv for contributng to this very special occasion. A very good read that was. :thumbsup:

Wow... It just now dawned on me that I didn't have an account set up here... Fixed that!

Greetings all! You'll have to stop saying nice things about me or I'll start believing.

And again, Happy Birthday, Lance!

Murv

Well ladies and gentlemen you will probably have realised that MRSellars is 'our' Murv and here's your opportunity to show your gratitude for the support he has shown us over the last few years. Award him a few rep points as a way of making him feel welcome (to do that simply click the green plus symbol that appears on any of the posts he makes here). And don't forget to check out the link in the original post and consider treating yourself to a book from Murv's superb range of stories. They are right up the Ezekiel Street of anyone who enjoys Millennium and there's nothing finer than a good book is there?

Thanks once again for everything, we appreciate you joining our happy band of brothers and I hope you will drop in from time to time and let us know of any news you may have from 'Murv World'.

Warm wishes,

Eth

• Like 2