LH70 - 70 Reasons Why We Love Lance Henriksen

Rate this topic

lh70.jpg

70 Reasons Why We Love Lance Henriksen

As you can see, a number of Lance Henriksen fans have come together to celebrate his birthday and to espouse why we are such fond admirers of the man and his work. If you haven't had an opportunity to wear your heart of your sleeve then here's your chance. We want to compile a lost of seventy reasons why the fans love the man and his work.

lh70seventyreasons.jpg

Maybe you will always admire his role as Frank Black. Maybe there's a particular scene or episode that always stands out prominently as a shining example of why he is one of a kind. Maybe one of his films has always been a favourite of yours or maybe you admire his considerable contribution to genre films over the years or his willingness to engage with his fans. What ever the reason, we want you to list it here. You can list as many reasons in one post as you like and we want to the next poster to do the same until we are up to seventy of them.

Seventy reasons shouldn't be hard to find so put your thinking caps on and lets see if we can reach the magical number. Here's to Lance Henriksen and the 70 reasons that we love him.

Eth

• Like 1

Why We Love Lance Henriksen...

No. #68

For "The Curse Of Frank Black" and for such a compelling performance in an episode that really shows the range of Lance's extraordinary performance skills.

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

WHY WE LOVE LANCE HENRIKSEN

Because he always looks good without a shirt!! thumbsup.gifwub.gif

Laura :)

Because if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have connected with all you fine people here over at TIWWA...it's the "kiss in the dark" effect Lance recently described at the BIFFF Q&A.

ps: I first thought, "did they got to nr. 70 already, damn!?" but saw quickly that they're counting down, silly me...hehe :)

• Like 1

For being so receptive to his fans and for giving so generously of his time to them over the years. So many people here have met him, talked to him or spent time with him and every single one of us has been made to feel like his friend. He's one of a kind.

Eth

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

#63 Because he's a star without being a "star", if you see what I mean. Every fan who's met him talks about how approachable he is, and how he's happy to engage with people. A true gentleman.

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

#62. “I see what the killer sees”

#61. Frank Black and Rodecker’s serial killer discussion regarding Silent Night, Deadly Night.

#60. That hand and knife trick Bishop does in Aliens.

#59. One of the funniest things I've ever seen was that scene in Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense, when Frank (with a white wig and wearing a blue labcoat) punches a male detective in the groin. Priceless. :laugh:

#58. That near 10 minute long scene in The Thin White Line, in which Frank talks to the isolated prisoner who lives in his cell with constant bright light. No music, just two actors talking. A great performance by Lance in this episode, but this scene was a highlight.

• Like 1