LH70 - 70 Reasons Why We Love Lance Henriksen

Rate this topic

Guest teedub

#57. The strength in his stillness, the warmth in his smile, and the humanity in his eyes.

#56 For the wonderful words so many of your co-stars have shared with us over the years about the way in which they have been inspired by your interaction with them. As Marshall Bell put it, "the pro's pro".

Eth

Off Topic: I notice that it's your Birthday today teedub (so many celebrations at the same time) so welcome to TIWWA and I hope you have a lovely day. This is who we are! :banana:

• Like 1

Guest EricDaleEubanks

For being so committed an actor that -- no matter what the project -- you always invest your performances with a truth many actors reserve for classics/serious material.

I'm a thirty-years-and-counting professional "theatre generalist" {actor/director/teacher/etc.} and thus a little picky about these things; and in 'genre material', you can tell many actors feel themselves "above the material" and thus tend to phone it in. Which cheats not only the contract and the endeavor, it cheats the audience.

I don't think you have it in you to do that.

Your excellence as an actor, Lance, is what hooked me on MILLENNIUM from the first moments of the first episode. This is true of everything I've ever seen you do!

Happy Birthday!

For Bishop. One of the most memorable things about Aliens for me. A fine film, a fine character and a fine performance.

Eth

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

Echoing, a bit, something that teedub said - Happy Birthday, teedub!

#51 The ability to convey so much whilst being very still and silent - that comes from within.

#50 A voice that could read the telephone directory and put meaning into it.

#49 The commentary on "The Innocents" with Klea Scott: "Lance: Here comes the first picture of Klea Scott on the show. This is great. They changed the opening titles. There she is! An innocent. She had no idea what she was getting into."

A lovely conversation between the two of them.

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

48.) Whenever he says "Yeah man" in audio interviews and panel podcasts.

47.) His wide variety of roles.

OT: Interesting seeing a couple of new members posting on the forum. Welcome to the community! :thumbsup: And many happy returns teedub!

• Like 1

Guest teedub

#45. His sense of humor. Heard him for the first time ever do an hour-long Q&A Sunday. He's like a stand-up comedian!

OT: LOL! Thanks for the birthday greetings! *blush*