LH70 - The Fans Celebrate Lance's Birthday

Rate this topic

lh70.jpg

The Fans Celebrate Lance's Birthday

As you have no doubt gathered we are in the midst of celebrating the 70th birthday of Lance Henriksen and we asked a few good folk to share some birthday greetings with us that we could use to demonstrate the depth of feeling that exists here with regards to Lance's continuing career and the roles we have enjoyed him in over the years.

Frank and Laura have been staunch supporters of Millennium over the years, contributing not only to the campaign but of late to this wonderful community. After a hectic live show over at spooktalkular.com they took the time to record a birthday message for Lance that you can hear below.

I am sure you will join me in thanking Frank and Laura for wearing their hearts on their sleeves and for taking the time to do this.

If you want to share your own greetings with Lance please send us an MP3 of your thoughts and we will endeavour to put them somewhere we hope Lance will find them. Everyone can join in with us and we encourage you to do so.

So here's two spooky fans wishing the man a great birthday and I am sure you will agree with me, they do so in fine spooky style.

Happy Birthday Lance!

Eth

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Awesome, thanks for the LH70 Birthday message guys!

:thumbsup:

https://millennium-th...sh/birthday.swf

Be sure to check out spooktalkular.com everyone!

Laura, I always love your posts and sense of fun, thank you so much for becoming a regular poster at TIWWA and helping brighten our days.

Graham

x

My thanks and gratitude to Laura and Frank for being such good friends of this forum, for putting up with all my silly requests and for keeping it spooky. You bring so much to TIWWA Laura and as The Old Man says, you really do brighten our days.

Here's hoping your sentiments and warm wishes help brighten Lance's in some way.

Eth :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, wub.gif I love all you guys!! and i enjoy so much posting here, it is a very fun and loving place and it really is a family. :) It was our pleasure doing the greeting, we love Lance and all his hard work in everything he does. :)

Graham, thank you for all the kind words you always have, I really love to have fun and laugh and enjoy life, its the small things that count in life and that is what i appreciate and treasure. Life is too short not to have fun! :)

Mark, You are so precious and specail you truly are and sometimes i wonder if you know that or not, lol I don;t think you do, you always put your heart into everything you do and it shows, you truly are a remarkable and wonderful human being and it is such a pleasure to know you. wub.gif

I am very grateful for this site. :) LOVE EVERYONE CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE RIDE IS GOING TO END!

Laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

Loved that birthday message from Laura and Mark. Laura is a bright, shining beacon and I love Frank's rapport with his co-host on Spooktalkular (along with his rants!). Really enjoyed that birthday message!

• Like 1

Guest frankblack13

Happy 70th Birthday Lance!

uQ0r-114_QLLwwhuNB8.jpg

if you are reading this, I think you still are a silver fox and I would love to meet u someday! Take care xoxo kissing.gif

-Heather

Guest frankblack13

Heather did you make the graphic with the cake? That's superb stuff, take a bow.

Eth

thanks, but actually no I used that cake template from imikimi.com and I just put lance's pic in there ^_^