LH70 - Celebrate 70 Years of Lance Henriksen in Video

Rate this topic

Thanks folks, for the comments, really appreciate it.

I had to edit down Lance's words, the pauses so I could cram it all in there. And put a little noise reduction to take away the background noise, and the music hides the flaws of the digitization of that noise reduction.

The plan was to have 2 or more pictures from each film, but I had all these films and the song was only so long, so I measured how long each picture could be, and it fit the beat as well.

I love it when a plan comes together.

I really shouldn't be quoting the A-Team when I haven't even seen an episode...maybe when I was younger but I have no memory of watching that show.

• Like 1

Josef do you still have the MP4 file? Maybe we could offer it for download as a sort of treat. I know I have this on my ipod and it's superb.

Eth

Josef do you still have the MP4 file? Maybe we could offer it for download as a sort of treat. I know I have this on my ipod and it's superb.

Eth

Of course I still have it, do you throw everything away after I send it to you? ;)

• Like 1

Guest Ebdim9th

I'm a bad fan. I didn't even know Lance was in Dog Day Afternoon. That was indeed a great video, and where do 'Little Jose Jung" and "Little Yves" in the signatures come from?

Hi there Ebdim9th

Little Yves and Little Jose would be me I'm afraid. I make them. They join a long line of little Ten Thirteen people who have appeared as banners and signatures and I have a little Roedecker for Christmas and a little Frank for Halloween. You can file this under the category of 'you know you have too much time on your hands when'. And it is a super, super video and TIWWA is delighted that Josef made it for us. He's a real talent.

Eth

• Like 1

Quite right too. We do need a next production don't we. I think he's still under contract *cracks whip* I shall think of something else for The Blackcoats to get their teeth into once they have had a much deserved breather after all the fun and frolics of Easter and LH70.

Everyone should be very, very proud of themselves, Josef included.

Eth :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Quite right too. We do need a next production don't we. I think he's still under contract *cracks whip* I shall think of something else for The Blackcoats to get their teeth into once they have had a much deserved breather after all the fun and frolics of Easter and LH70.

Everyone should be very, very proud of themselves, Josef included.

Eth :thumbsup:

How about something for the 4th of July?

I don't think the American flag was ever showcased in all three Millennium seasons, so it would be hard to make an Independence Day video out of Millennium episodes.

_thb_Screenshot159.jpg

A number of folded flags are seen in "Collateral Damage" Josef. Not really something you could use given the context but I wonder if the US Flag appears more than we think. I tried to think but that's all I could turn up. I would hazard a guess there is at least one more.

Eth