LH70 - Celebrate 70 Years of Lance Henriksen in Video

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

makingeyes.gif I think the fourth of July would be grand! :) I love the fourth, i tried with all my might to have one of my kids on the fourth but they wouldn 't have it, lol sadly missed by a few days, the 10th and the 26th. lol I love fireworks and hot dogs and i make a special fourth of July cake that is red, white and blue. :) I will be posting the recepie up as it gets closer to the 4th. :) unclesam.gif

Im sure there should be shots of the flag somewhere else in all the Millennium episodes. Of course if you can't do a video for the fourth of July Josef there is always my birthday coming up next month on the 15th LOL thumbsup.gif

And BTW, im watching the series America, the Story of US and it is very addictive and great, it starts all the way from the very beginning from our escape from the British grinning.gifrolleyes.gifto our settlement at Jamestown through the Civil War and the Industrial Revolution and beyond. Im at the Civil War right now. :) It is on the history channel and i will start a thread for it. :)

Laura :)

I don't think the American flag was ever showcased in all three Millennium seasons, so it would be hard to make an Independence Day video out of Millennium episodes.

I don't remember any fireworks either, but there had to be an American flag waving in a screen shot either outside a federal building, or somewhere inside. Which episode was it where Frank passes Mulder and Scully on the stairs of a federal building? Maybe there's an flag in it.

I'm on a flag hunt.

I went through all the screenshots at chrisnu.com/millennium and found a full view of an American flag in Via Dolorosa, inside a federal building with Frank standing next to it, but it's in the background. There's also 2 in Omerta where the flag is between Frank and Emma, and portions of a flag in Human Essence, 13 Years Later, 522666, and Maranathya.

Via Dolorosa, Flag and Omerta, 2 Flag

post-3933-127368863711_thumb.jpg

post-3933-127368864059_thumb.jpg

post-3933-127368864235_thumb.jpg

Guest WaveCrest

I've thought of another suggestion since I made my last post in this thread....Father's Day.

I like it. I like it every such a lot. Father's day is absolutely superb, an excuse to explore Frank's relationship with Jordan which was such a satisfy aspect of the show and certainly one of the high-points of season three for me. Josef? What say you?

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Fathers Day is a great idea Richard. :) do you guys celebrate Father's Day in June like we do? :) I was born on Fathers Day many moons ago. lol :)

Laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

That's the strange thing Laura, in the UK we celebrate Mother's Day at a different time of the year to the US and Austrailia (don't know about other countries), but celebrate Father's Day at the same time of the year as the US.

• 4 weeks later...

So, when is Father's Day...I could see if I have time to do this, sorry, I've been out of the loop. A case of being a couch potato. There are simply too many posts to cover, I need to clone myself, one for going to work and I can do all the fun stuff.

Guest WaveCrest

Well Father's Day in the UK is on Sunday 20th June. Don't know if it's the same in other countries.