LH70 - Frank Black's Finest Moments

Rate this topic

lh70.jpg

Frank Black's Finest Moments

Whilst we are celebrating Lance Henriksen's 70th Birthday let us take this opportunity (as if we needed one) to celebrate one of his his finest roles: Frank Black. Frank is such a popular and enduring character than for many here I am sure he will always been seen as Lance's greatest role to date and that great role had some great scenes and we are here to celebrate those m moments in "The Best Of Black".

lh70topten.jpg

When I thought of doing something like this there really was only one individual to ask and that individual is Doug, a man who some will recognised from his work on the movie campaign. Being the huge Millennium fan that he is, Doug jumped at the opportunity to help us celebrate in style and here's his choices for the crème de la crème of Frank Black moments.

Don't forget, we want you to join in with the fun. Did you agree with his choices? Are their others you would have liked to have seen make the list? If so, let us know - it's all part of our efforts to have some fun and a bit of a celebration.

My thanks to Doug for taking some time out of his busy schedule to help our celebrations go with a swing.

Happy moment picking,

Eth

Content was superb Doug and thanks for doing this for the good folk here. You will notice a green 1 at the bottom right of your post. These are reputation points, we award them to the brightest and the best around here. You deserve a few my friend so don't forget to give some to him folks.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Enjoyed that look back at some of Millennium. I would have put in the Top 5 list that scene in the prison in The Thin White Line. Definitely agree with the Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense 'punch in the groin' moment being in Doug's Top 5 Frank Black moments.

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Simply awesome! Thank you Dirt for the great video, you should know that I almost fell of my chair laughing! Thank you so much..!

Nut punch!

Seriously though, the message was not lost on me, Millennium was thought-provoking and inspired stuff, often copied and way ahead of its time.

Doug's a very funny chap and no mistake. If you haven't checked the video folks you simply must. If you need a chuckle or a general cheering up this one's for you. :thumbsup:

Eth

• Like 1

Consider it done my friend. Said animated Nut Punch will be in your inbox tomorrow. How's that for service TIWWA style?

Eth

Actually I had a spare moment. Consider it done today :)

nutpunch.gif

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Simply awesome! Thank you Dirt for the great video, you should know that I almost fell of my chair laughing! Thank you so much..!

Nut punch!

Seriously though, the message was not lost on me, Millennium was thought-provoking and inspired stuff, often copied and way ahead of its time.

I creased myself laughing the first time I saw that episode (when Sky 1 premiered it in the UK).

Too right Graham. A few or many shows have imitated Millennium but have paled in comparison. And it was certainly way ahead of it's time. In fact it would be very relevant today.

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

I might have to change my avatar for that 'nut punch', which is officially my phrase of the day!

"Nut Punch, baby Nut Punch, Nut Punch babe...by!" - The B52's.

But this is taking way too far ....

https://video.google....54141707793424#

Oh my God..! That is truly horrible. Lance did it with such finesse though, not like that guy! :angry: