Rue Morgue's Festival of Fear

Rate this topic

Guest Coughcool

You certainly have your ear to the ground Coughcool. Awesome news. Promise me you will pop by and let us know if he is visiting England won't you. I need to plan a day off from work for that. :thumbsup: I see Charles Band is going (it would be awesome to get my Puppet Master DVDs signed) and Joan Collins amongst many others. I honestly didn't think Joan would do the convention circuit. It doesn't strike me as her sort of thing.

Eth

• Like 1

Guest Coughcool

I would like to meet Lance some day. So keep an eye on Horror Conventions. If I can't meet him maybe others on the board can.

Guest WaveCrest

You certainly have your ear to the ground Coughcool. Awesome news. Promise me you will pop by and let us know if he is visiting England won't you. I need to plan a day off from work for that. :thumbsup: I see Charles Band is going (it would be awesome to get my Puppet Master DVDs signed) and Joan Collins amongst many others. I honestly didn't think Joan would do the convention circuit. It doesn't strike me as her sort of thing.

Eth

Joan Collins was at Autographica twelve months ago Mark. :thumbsup:

I had no idea who Charles Band was. I wish Margot Kidder and Olivia Hussey would attend an UK convention/signing event in Birmingham so I could get some Black Christmas autographs.

Really Richard? I never knew Joan needed the money did that sort of thing. It doesn't seem very La Collins like. That said, on the night of the election she was on BBC1 with Andrew Neil and few other celebrities sharing their political opinions with the viewers as they got free champagne out of it as they clearly feel passionately about politics so she's obviously in need of work more open to all sorts of things these days.

Only joking folks. :whistling:

I wish Sarah-Jane Redmond did the conventions. I know Graham mentioned that she did one in England (I believe) some years ago but I would love to have her sign my MM DVDs and, of course, I would love Kristen to visit so she could sign everything M&W that I have but with small children I guess both ladies have other priorities at the moment.

Does anyone know if Terry O'Quinn has done any of the Lost conventions like Lockdown?

Eth

Oh you know me Richard, take cheek, insert tongue and then speak :thumbsup:

I hereby apologise to La Collins for making such assertions.

I did a little search on Terry and I can't find any information at all on any convention appearances by him. Surely he will have attended a convention at some point? He's Peter Watts, The Stepfather, John Locke - people must be crying out for a Terry O'Quinn convention visit. I wonder is he doesn't do the very often.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I've been wondering why Terry O'Quinn hasn't done any or many convention/signing event appearances, or video or written interviews. I'd love to read his thoughts on Millennium, Peter Watts and the two Stepfather movies he starred in.

OT: Read today in my local newspaper (Express & Star) that Joan Collins is going to appear in panto in Birmingham later this year (with Nigel Havers, Julian Clary and Keith Harris & Orville).

He did a few interviews for Millennium back in the day Richard and he has certainly given a few for Lost. Over at the Lost official forums each cast member has their own dedicated topic and some of them drop in from time to time to respond to the fans. I know Terry has done that but in terms of being a 'celebrity' he strikes me as less comfortable in that role than most. I get the feeling he prefers to concentrate on the work and not the additional trappings that come with being on the teevee.

Joan in pantomime eh. I wonder if I'll spot her doing a paper round near me sometime soon. :whistling:

Eth